I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back...

Discus and support I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The method of contact is horrendous and i am trying to get into contact due to as product safety issue. I need this resolved.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Galling, Feb 15, 2023.

1. I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back...

The method of contact is horrendous and i am trying to get into contact due to as product safety issue. I need this resolved.

:)

Connor Galling, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back virtually.

This is the only way to contact support, check the service hours and try to choose another matter from the list so that it can be answered.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back virtually.

I don't think the callback is working, so it suggests contact via chat.
  4. Connor Galling Win User

This is what i have been doing and trying this on separate days and apparently a call is unable to be processed.
  5. Connor Galling Win User

Yes and i have tried the virtual chat, it says they can connect me to an advocate however it then asks me what mg problem is related too and suggests i request a call which will not work. I also cant resolve my issue through a community i need to talk to someone at Microsoft.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Connor, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back...

1. I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back... - Similar Threads - need call saying

2. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  3. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles: Hello Xbox, I have a Suggestion to Make. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Pre-load DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles to Receive as if it were a Preparation for DLC for several titles from Xbox Games...
  4. I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an issue on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: When I go and click on channels for game/party chat. There is a notification at the bottom of the screen that says “disruptive behavior, enforcement, voice, chat, temporary Lee, disabled for...
  5. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  6. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  7. I need help with my call of duty Cold War disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my call of duty Cold War disk: Hello I am trying to play call of duty Cold War with my friend but every time I put it In to my Xbox one x it says check if game is dirty/scratched and when I look at the disk it is scratched but...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I Need Mod For Minecraft Called Wither Storm Mod At Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Mod For Minecraft Called Wither Storm Mod At Bedrock: It’s How I Need Mod For Minecraft Called Wither Storm Mod To Defeat Wither Storm 4a7ebe32-1eda-4794-ad82-741fd604e199
  10. To all Call of duty Fans we need some explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Call of duty Fans we need some explain: Everyone got the update on his device by now except the Xbox fan And beside the Update we are the only one that we don't have access to cross play we play with PC together like unfair play. i...