I need a bigger controller

Discus and support I need a bigger controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for a controller the same size of the Duke nukem pad with back paddles like the series 2 elite controller because my hands are too cramped... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l I AM REECE l, Sep 14, 2022.

  1. I need a bigger controller


    I am looking for a controller the same size of the Duke nukem pad with back paddles like the series 2 elite controller because my hands are too cramped using the series 2 controller.

    :)
     
    l I AM REECE l, Sep 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    I need a bigger controller

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    l, Sorry, sorry, we can't send suggestions for this issue.

    What I can advise would be to look for accessories from official retailers.

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/where-to-buy
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Being a Halo Fan = Rank 343 OgreRha 1485

    Halo needs a bigger expanded campaign not just new and improved graphics. Larger environments, new vehicles, weapons and improved ai controlled companions.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Want and Need bigger HDD...bigger than 320

    Please don't bump old threads. Also, using an unauthorized hard drive is a violation of the terms of service and can risk your console being banned.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Want and Need bigger HDD...bigger than 320

    Currently the 320 gb is the largest that MS makes for the console. You can post in the feedback sections about wanting one -

    forums.xbox.com/.../2604.aspx


    Petitions are not allowed on the forums.
  6. jemsick Win User

    Want and Need bigger HDD...bigger than 320

    Nuts... thanks everyone for your input...if there is other ideas please post by all means.
Thema:

I need a bigger controller

Loading...
  1. I need a bigger controller - Similar Threads - need bigger controller

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. need someone smarter then me lol

    in XboX Insiders
    need someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to...
  9. They need to make text bigger

    in XboX Insiders
    They need to make text bigger: I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining trying to read this tiny text also an hour into...
  10. Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with "Who you gonna call?" and "The Bigger They Are" achievements: I need help with these achievements and they both require co-op partners. My Athena character needs help beating the Invincible Sentinel and my Doppleganger (Jack) needs help with the Sub-Level...