I must know which community standards were violated.

Discus and support I must know which community standards were violated. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Strongly believe I was wrongfully suspended for a looking for group post I made many months ago for Red Dead Online simply as offering the bounty on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FearisThavirus, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I must know which community standards were violated.

I Strongly believe I was wrongfully suspended for a looking for group post I made many months ago for Red Dead Online simply as offering the bounty on my head to be collected in turn for a funny joke sent to me via private message…. I don’t see a single thing wrong with this post and quite frankly neither can any of my friends. This is more serious than you ca begin to understand. This tells me either there’s a troll serial reporting any and everything attached to my account or someone is abusing their powers within the enforcement team in which a member might play the same game? Or might it be just a glitch..

Here’s what I find most Important, as being a paying customer of Xbox and their services for over 10 years I view a wrongful suspension as Microsoft stealing from me for they are withholding part of the service I am paying for… unless somebody can review this and articulate to me what community standard was violated so I can avoid making the same ridiculous mistake again if any was found…. I look forward to anybody at Microsoft’s feedback on this…

I must know which community standards were violated. [​IMG]

:)

FearisThavirus, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Max S1 Win User

I understand where xbox might have seen it that way like the xbox ambassador says. However this tells me that an automated system is doing it and not a person. And if I'm not mistaken it's a month old post So what benefit does it have to xbox or other players to go after Paying customers without any explanation on why.I understand xbox does this to correct the behaviors of players in order to make it a safe environment for others I support that. However when somebody gets banned/suspended for a months old post that doesn't change anything in the current moment without any explanation on why No behavior can get changed except for frustrating the customer. Obviously the players are not getting why And therefore can't learn from it Nor can they contact anybody about it it's extremely frustrating.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Things don't have to be offensive for the enforcement team to take action. They just have to violate the rules. Regardless of whether or not it was your intent to post that as a joke, they don't allow offers to buy/sell/trade, etc. to cut down on scams. There's no way they would have known that was a joke and would only have seen that you were offering people $100 to DM you, which is not allowed.
  4. FearisThavirus Win User

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade etc. in them is not allowed which is most likely what they were thinking.
    Take a look at this post. Anything offend you about this post? I’m not buying the whole buy/sell/trade claim you’re making here. Is my suspension honestly morally correct? Has there been any harm done to anyone? If not then I’d say the system is working against the best interest of the people and need heavy review and restructure…
  5. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade etc. in them is not allowed which is most likely what they were thinking.
  6. Max S1 Win User

This happened to me as well and xbox services unfortunately we're unavailable to help me in this instance as the enforcement department is entirely isolated from the rest of the company. On top of that I ended up getting 4 consecutive 2 days suspensions as they were expiring from the 1st one. It happened to me earlier this week. I'm sorry that it's happening to you too it is completely unjust and inappropriate for a company to not be accountable to the paying customer.
Thema:

1. I must know which community standards were violated. - Similar Threads - must community standards

2. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...: My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a
  3. I've gotten the same "you must own.." prompt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've gotten the same "you must own.." prompt.: I have pre ordered the game a couple months ago. Now when I tried to download my game it says I don't own it. The funds never returned to my card and when I tried the solution of deleting and...
  4. Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and...: Why does my minecraft bedrock edition on laptop say "you must be logged into XBL" and "Invalid Identity Public key" when I try join servers it stops me from joining...
  5. EA app sucks. Why must we use it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA app sucks. Why must we use it?: The EA app is absolutely trash. I’ve had installation issues for a long time and once I finally got it to work, gamepass is not installing Battlefield. Why must we use EA’s stupid app just to...
  6. Must be a demon in xbox device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Must be a demon in xbox device: No what I think it's not fair at all other people have access b1ccc854-17ed-458c-b10b-7cbc53fe2e48
  7. What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What can Microsoft do about another player that must have cheated in some way?: I am referring to 1st place awarded in the top 100 on Microsoft Daily Event for November 28 2021 won in 7 seconds. I believe it is impossible to win in 7 seconds by actually playing the event....
  8. I own the Vanguard Disc, when I try to play, it tells me I must own the game, I own the disc!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Vanguard Disc, when I try to play, it tells me I must own the game, I own the disc!!!: I own the disc, the Vanguard disc, when I want to play, it tells me I have to buy the game! This is the second time this has happened, please help or call me [mod removed]...
  9. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag: So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got...
  10. You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You must sign in to a profile to play Doom Eternal: Can't play Doom Eternal from Game Pass on PC. Wants me to sign in to a profile which has no option to do so. Same same for Wolfenstein Young Blood? What's the trick, what am I missing? This is not...