I must know which community standards were violated.

Discus and support I must know which community standards were violated. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Strongly believe I was wrongfully suspended for a looking for group post I made many months ago for Red Dead Online simply as offering the bounty on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FearisThavirus, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I must know which community standards were violated.

I Strongly believe I was wrongfully suspended for a looking for group post I made many months ago for Red Dead Online simply as offering the bounty on my head to be collected in turn for a funny joke sent to me via private message…. I don’t see a single thing wrong with this post and quite frankly neither can any of my friends. This is more serious than you ca begin to understand. This tells me either there’s a troll serial reporting any and everything attached to my account or someone is abusing their powers within the enforcement team in which a member might play the same game? Or might it be just a glitch..

Here’s what I find most Important, as being a paying customer of Xbox and their services for over 10 years I view a wrongful suspension as Microsoft stealing from me for they are withholding part of the service I am paying for… unless somebody can review this and articulate to me what community standard was violated so I can avoid making the same ridiculous mistake again if any was found…. I look forward to anybody at Microsoft’s feedback on this…

I must know which community standards were violated. [​IMG]

:)

FearisThavirus, Nov 25, 2022
  2. RailRunner23 Win User

That sounds ridiculous. That just sounds like an excuse for someone to go on a power trip and ban anyone they don't like. Microsoft Xbox is a subscription service, it should not matter what happens. It should be illegal to ban anyone for anything on a video game. Just because you pay for something does not mean it hurts anyone. It just sounds like everyone at Xbox is butt hurt because they don't get a cut of the cake. Maybe you should actually use your power as an ambassador and get those people fired.
  3. Max S1 Win User

I understand where xbox might have seen it that way like the xbox ambassador says. However this tells me that an automated system is doing it and not a person. And if I'm not mistaken it's a month old post So what benefit does it have to xbox or other players to go after Paying customers without any explanation on why.I understand xbox does this to correct the behaviors of players in order to make it a safe environment for others I support that. However when somebody gets banned/suspended for a months old post that doesn't change anything in the current moment without any explanation on why No behavior can get changed except for frustrating the customer. Obviously the players are not getting why And therefore can't learn from it Nor can they contact anybody about it it's extremely frustrating.
  4. ngocphi Win User

It doesn't matter you don't seem to get that

You are only allowed to use Lfg for LFG period nothing else no jokes no trades no nothing as your own picture showed you it's NOT AN automated system

They pointed our the reason which is nor a legitimate use of lfg

Tell us whrre on your picture does it asks for a group

For example a medic gunslinger etc
  5. Smwutches Win User

Things don't have to be offensive for the enforcement team to take action. They just have to violate the rules. Regardless of whether or not it was your intent to post that as a joke, they don't allow offers to buy/sell/trade, etc. to cut down on scams. There's no way they would have known that was a joke and would only have seen that you were offering people $100 to DM you, which is not allowed.
  6. FearisThavirus Win User

LFG posts are only meant for looking for others to play a game with. Offering to buy/sell/trade etc. in them is not allowed which is most likely what they were thinking.
    Take a look at this post. Anything offend you about this post? I’m not buying the whole buy/sell/trade claim you’re making here. Is my suspension honestly morally correct? Has there been any harm done to anyone? If not then I’d say the system is working against the best interest of the people and need heavy review and restructure…
Thema:

1. I must know which community standards were violated. - Similar Threads - must community standards

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  4. We must fight to join our brothers

in XboX Insiders
    We must fight to join our brothers: must petition to join the war (helldivers II) https://chng.it/BjZ4frTMZK submitted by /u/Icy-March-9517 [link] [comments]
  5. Why must play game from internal instead of external

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must play game from internal instead of external: I was really getting annoyed by the fact that I had to move my games back and forth for no reason intill I called and got the answer that you have to play from internal not external which is a...
  6. message " you must be online to enter my career" even though I'm online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    message " you must be online to enter my career" even though I'm online: Hello I have purchased nba 2k24 and I'm getting the message " you must be online to enter MYCareer" even though I'm online and play other games online. 3efece81-367d-46de-8dc5-461d4bfd153e
  7. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  8. "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online": When I try to play L4D2 on my Xbox Series X it says "You must be signed in to a gamer profile with multiplayer privileges to play online" despite the fact that I am on an adult account that allows...
  9. Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play left 4 dead 2 ? It keeps saying “ you must be signed in to a gamer profile...: I’ve done power cycle my Xbox one , redownloaded my profile. It’s done this before but I didn’t even know how to fix it then , it just started working again after I gave up . If anyone knows...
  10. Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft MUST STOP policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers: New policy regarding 'unauthorized' controllers could kill a huge number of honest devices. Especially the fighting game community, many of whom play on their custom and expensive devices (which...