I moved to a state with no sales tax but have sales tax with I try to buy something on the...

Discus and support I moved to a state with no sales tax but have sales tax with I try to buy something on the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to know how I can change states I do not know how, I search it up and got know answers to it what do I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TeddyFaith, Sep 2, 2022.

1. TeddyFaith
    TeddyFaith Guest

I moved to a state with no sales tax but have sales tax with I try to buy something on the...

I want to know how I can change states I do not know how, I search it up and got know answers to it what do I do to fix it?

:)

TeddyFaith, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I moved to a state with no sales tax but have sales tax with I try to buy something on the Microsoft store on xbox

3. Snooty-EAFBC25B-098A Win User

say i dont have enough money in my account

The battlefield add-on you are trying to buy may have sales tax on it, meaning including that you won't have enough...

---------------------------

I'll just use an example with my state's sale's tax. So, a $25 card goes into your account and it says you have $25.00 in your account. The add-on when you buy it says it's $24.99 and it has a little 1 at the end, which means it excludes sales tax. In the
    state i'm in it's 6%, so it really costs you $24.99 + whatever your sales tax is. (in my case, it would be $26.49, yours may be the same/different based on the tax)

--------------------------

Does that make sense?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Question about Live

Tax would depend on your state. In my state I don't pay taxes on gift cards, but if I were to buy directly from Xbox with a credit card or PayPal, I'd have to pay taxes. If you live in a state that does not have a sales tax, you would not pay taxes.
  5. Plasmastorm73 Win User

Unknown incorrect charge for Microsoft Ultimate

Most likely you are now paying sales tax. Unless you live in a state with no sales tax, most states have pushed for sales taxes to be applied to online purchases because of the loss of revenue.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

BF4 Premium code missing $1

Sales tax varies from state to state so unless the tax is the same you will need to buy a gift card.
Thema:

1. I moved to a state with no sales tax but have sales tax with I try to buy something on the... - Similar Threads - moved state sales

2. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  3. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  4. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  5. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  6. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  7. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  8. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  9. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  10. I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my Xbox in the states and my games are on my Xbox but I moved to Belgrade Serbia...: I moved to Belgrade Serbia with my Xbox loaded with games from the states will I be able to play in Belgrade the games I have like call of duty, Pug, nfl, pga2023,...