I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...

Discus and support I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to my xbox so I can see to connect it to a hotspot?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BenjaminChurch1, Feb 23, 2022.

1. I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...

I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to my xbox so I can see to connect it to a hotspot?

:)

BenjaminChurch1, Feb 23, 2022
  2. BenjaminChurch1 Win User

I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to connect it to a hotspot

couldn't I possibly got a HDMI adapter?
  3. Francia J. Win User

I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to connect it to a hotspot

That's not an option as well.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but that's not possible, you will be needing to use a monitor or a TV to perform this.
  5. MarkWymenga Win User

Keyboard types 1 character every second

Well it was the first Supraland as well, but I figured that it was the HDMI connected to our newer TV, happened to a lot of my games as well when I had the HDMI hooked up.

But our older TV works no problem.

I don't have a controller connected, but I do have the DVI of my occulus rift in as well as my tablets cables plugged in.

I can unplug em both and see if that fixes it.

Will have to restart my PC if it doesn't.

Yeah nope, still buggers it right up.

All thats connected is the mouse, keyboard and monitor, minus the ethernet.

So I redownloaded the first Supraland game and it runs no problem.

So at the moment, it seems like Supraland Six inches under is the only game (When not hooked up to the TV) that causes the problem.

Maybe its a hardware issue? But I don't see how that could be the case, though device manager does say that "Base System Device" has an error it can't troubleshoot for whatever reason.
  6. ST3V1S Win User

Xbox live disconnects every so often

Ok good news is that my westell 327 is now in bridged mode, the n300 router is hooked up and I can browse internet on desktop and wireless tablet. I am able to connect and play xbox but I am noticing frustating lag when I try to move around. Any ideas?
Thema:

I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to...

1. I moved and brake my tv. I have no internet. How do I hook my tablet to it so I can see to... - Similar Threads - moved brake internet

2. Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and my dsahboard on my XBX are moving without my input.: The dashboard and various games (this includes: Assassins' Creed: Odyssey, Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, KOTOR, and KOTOR 2) with the menus are acting weird they tend move around very fast or...
  3. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  4. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  5. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  6. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  7. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  8. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  9. Xbox always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox always broken sadly moving on: onsole Issue Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is...
  10. Xbox's always broken sadly moving on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox's always broken sadly moving on: Iv had an Xbox since the start but have always had issues with every console iv had. I'm a moderate gamer but gotten older and have a 9 year old boy now to play games with who is graduating up...