I modded my Xbox Gamerscore

Discus and support I modded my Xbox Gamerscore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You should reset my gamerscore. a986bd3a-491c-4a22-a1e0-b3a55a8e5483 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BroBro123, Jun 6, 2020.

1. BroBro123
    BroBro123 Guest

You should reset my gamerscore.

:)

BroBro123, Jun 6, 2020
  2. VaguerHealer94 Win User

Ambassador Help.

I haven't modded my gamerscore.

You really think If i ws to mod my gamerscore it would only be to 2990?
  3. Mr Black1908 Win User

I Need help with my Gamescore!!

But i dont Mod my Gamerscore :eek:

Can you reset my Gamerscore?
  4. AdamDietterick Win User

rules

[quote user="An Xbox Dude"]

Hey buddy, you're not fooling us with that modded Gamerscore and green avatar. Nice try. =)

[/quote]

So, where is the modded gamerscore????? I just see a gamerscore addict....
  5. Count Dracula1 Win User

How can I reset my gamerscore?

I've seen several people get their gamerscore removed by modding their gamerscore and then getting caught. I'm wondering if I can mod my gamerscore and then report myself to get it reset. I don't want to get banned though.
  6. CHALLENGER786 Win User

a very complicated problem

This doesn't answer my question. Whenever ANYONE unlocks an achievement, it ALWAYS says "unlocked". And no I didn't mod my gamerscore, I worked really hard to achieve them. If I truly did mod my gamerscore, ALL the gamerscore for my games would have been
    set to zero
Thema:

1. I modded my Xbox Gamerscore - Similar Threads - modded Gamerscore

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  8. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  9. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  10. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e