I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.

Discus and support I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, 8 years ago I had modded achievements on a few Xbox 360 games on my account. Microsoft still has yet to see it but I want them to see it now as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I OpTicVader I, May 7, 2018.

1. I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago.

hello, 8 years ago I had modded achievements on a few Xbox 360 games on my account. Microsoft still has yet to see it but I want them to see it now as I don’t feel comfortable with what I have done. I know they will reset my gamerscore and brand me a cheater
    but I’d like a fresh start without making a separate account. How can I get Microsoft to take action on my account?

:)

I OpTicVader I, May 7, 2018
  2. 0 Gamer score games deleted

" i modded mine over 4 years ago just to have a laugh with a mate who was trying to get max gamerscore on all the games he had"

A Saucy Muffin, May 7, 2018
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    What are the amount of suspensions an account can have?

I believe if you modify your gamerscore a second time it's a permaban.

As for forgiveness there isn't any. To use gamerscore modding as an example again if say you modded it and were suspended three years ago and then modded it again tomorrow you'd still be permabanned once it was discovered.

VernierSlake, May 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Someone would have to file a complaint on you and the enforcement team would investigate. Keep in mind that with a gamerscore reset, you would not be able to re-earn any of the achievements that are reset.

Smwutches, May 7, 2018
  5. So my best bet to get Microsoft to see my account is to have a friend report me?

I OpTicVader I, Nov 3, 2018
  6. I OpTicVader I Win User

Someone would have to file a complaint on you and the enforcement team would investigate. Keep in mind that with a gamerscore reset, you would not be able to re-earn any of the achievements that are reset.
    So my best bet to get Microsoft to see my account is to have a friend report me?
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. VernierSlake Win User

What are the amount of suspensions an account can have?

I believe if you modify your gamerscore a second time it's a permaban.

As for forgiveness there isn't any. To use gamerscore modding as an example again if say you modded it and were suspended three years ago and then modded it again tomorrow you'd still be permabanned once it was discovered.
  9. A Saucy Muffin Win User

0 Gamer score games deleted

" i modded mine over 4 years ago just to have a laugh with a mate who was trying to get max gamerscore on all the games he had"
  10. Trilltek Win User

Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements.

what do u mean i did grind my gamer score..thousands of hours on games. and friends.. trying to get our achievements. 8 years of it.. lost to something
    [Mod Removed – Profanity]
    that happened 8 years ago? when i was probably 16 and trusted people?
Thema:

1. I modded my gamerscore 8 years ago. - Similar Threads - modded gamerscore years

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. Install mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Install mods: From Android 12 onwards, access to system directories and files is restricted, but third-party software can somehow install mods. Currently, I'm looking for such software that can install mods...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  5. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  6. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  7. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  8. [Mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod removed]: the service sent my Xbox to the wrong address. Ups tracking number [mod removed] Do I have to search?? This is very infuriating. aa44f982-f834-4eb0-bcec-95dd95d0ba5b
  9. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  10. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e