I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days.

Discus and support I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I mistyped rocket, (as Cocket) And now am Somehow banned for 3 days. Like I just don’t understand it. All I wanted to do was compliment the guy since... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jim Hopper1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Jim Hopper1
    Jim Hopper1 Guest

I mistyped rocket, (as Cocket) And now am Somehow banned for 3 days. Like I just don’t understand it. All I wanted to do was compliment the guy since he got 50 kills with a rocket (maybe kills is what got me banned) And now I’m suffering for it. Some completely random guy too. Just wanted to be nice and I have to pay. Please update the System. I swear you can report someone for the dumbest thing and they’ll still be banned.

:)

Jim Hopper1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

you now know not to message or use in game chat or any communication on one of the wokest platforms in the world.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jim, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  4. MeasuringSea5 Win User

0x80a40010 from Ukraine region

it's not only in Ukraine , i m in Iraq and i have the same problem for 3 days now.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

3 bans in 3 days now

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only be suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You were issued more suspensions because it sounds like the enforcement team found other offences you had committed while investigating your case.

100 day suspensions don't show on the enforcement site
    here
    so can't be appealed.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

I would also suggest reading the code of conduct so you know what is not acceptable on xbox live.
  6. jameshinett97 Win User

3 bans in 3 days now

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only be suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You were issued more suspensions because it sounds like the enforcement team found other offences you had committed while investigating your case.

100 day suspensions don't show on the enforcement site
    here
    so can't be appealed.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

I would also suggest reading the code of conduct so you know what is not acceptable on xbox live.
    I never even messaged them and had messages off the same people saying enjoy the ban and it is rather convenient that the ban came about 1 hour after the game I had played and beaten that person in. I didn't break the ToU/CoC but it's just because I have
    been banned before so just get insta banned every time in the future
Thema:

1. I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days. - Similar Threads - mistyped Rocket I’m

2. My sons account got hacked while playing Rocket League a few days ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons account got hacked while playing Rocket League a few days ago.: My sons account got hacked while playing Rocket League a few days ago. We noticed it right away and changed the password, but they stole a few of the things he had. What can I do to report this...
  3. Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W...: Why did i get banned for saying in the looking for group for rocket league "H tw fennec W cred offers" are you being serious can you get this lifted 26e93502-2eb2-4e7e-bc58-ea35d1e0dcd9
  4. I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was Suspended for trading items on Rocket League, specifically saying “H cert...: [img] I was WRONGFULLY SUSPENDED 0afcb4be-72f4-4552-b1c9-376e9e6a09e1
  5. Account ban for rocket league post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban for rocket league post: Was banned for making a rocket league post in the LFG over a month ago for “Want Bomb Poles Painted, have Credits” This is literally an item in game. How does this constitute a ban? And to top...
  6. When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!: I have been communication banned by Microsoft and it’s joke of an enforcement team 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I haven’t joined parties that aren’t with friends, haven’t messaged anyone through...
  7. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...
  8. Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me sign in because I mistyped my email: Hi so one day when prompted to sign in on minecraft i typed in the wrong email and ever since then i haven’t been able to sign in. When i click that i made a typo on both the xbox app and...
  9. Mistyped email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mistyped email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I’m pretty sure I typed it right and didn’t receive anything for the freedom rewards event even with 8.6k chances...
  10. Accidentally mistyped email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Accidentally mistyped email: I have mistyped my email for the freedom rewards it’s a slight mistake mostly like a number or something with the gmail parrot the com part. 8aced211-e9a2-4f20-8f39-adb62e1daa5f