I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days.

Discus and support I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I mistyped rocket, (as Cocket) And now am Somehow banned for 3 days. Like I just don’t understand it. All I wanted to do was compliment the guy since... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jim Hopper1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Jim Hopper1
    Jim Hopper1 Guest

I mistyped rocket, (as Cocket) And now am Somehow banned for 3 days. Like I just don’t understand it. All I wanted to do was compliment the guy since he got 50 kills with a rocket (maybe kills is what got me banned) And now I’m suffering for it. Some completely random guy too. Just wanted to be nice and I have to pay. Please update the System. I swear you can report someone for the dumbest thing and they’ll still be banned.

:)

Jim Hopper1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

you now know not to message or use in game chat or any communication on one of the wokest platforms in the world.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jim, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  4. IN7REPID ONE Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

So I’m not actually permanently banned right? The same thing is happening to me it was a 3 day ban and the next day after the ban should have been over I got permanent ban and locked out of my account. I can’t even submit and review on the enforcement website because the permanent ban don’t show up and the 3 day ban don’t show up either. I’m really worried about it
  5. Travis Russell Win User

Xbox communication bans on my account are so ridiculous

Exactly I’m looking for people to play the game with trading is allowed in the game and group post allows me to find more people to trade with 95% of the group post on rocket league are people trading so go communication ban them but I’m the one only getting banned for it I’ve been trading for a very long time but I’m starting to get banned now? Please fix your report system
  6. Daft Badger Win User

3 bans in 3 days now

Doesn't matter how many people report you,you will only be suspended if you have violated the ToU/CoC.

Any report is investigated before any action is taken.

You were issued more suspensions because it sounds like the enforcement team found other offences you had committed while investigating your case.

100 day suspensions don't show on the enforcement site
    here
    so can't be appealed.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

I would also suggest reading the code of conduct so you know what is not acceptable on xbox live.
Thema:

1. I mistyped Rocket, and now I’m banned for 3 days. - Similar Threads - mistyped Rocket I’m

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?: I don’t know what should i do because i bought that with my xbox series s but i can’t find the Midnight Drive pack in my inventory. Is there a way I can receive the pack?...
  4. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  5. Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban: Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid...
  6. Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into fortnite and rocket league: My son is unable to sign onto his fortnite account and hasnt been able to sign in for months. The error message on screen is 'Unable to sign in to your account for xbox live. Please try again...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you get a 2 day ban for posting a rocket league post for selling items.: [img] How can Xbox ban you for 2 days for posting a rocket league ad on a trade club. It was a normal post. No swearing just the item , colour , price. I’ve got photo of post...
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won’t install / update and GTA V will randomly crash a few minutes into...: There are multiple games that I have owned for many years that I’m having trouble with suddenly. One game called Rocket League tells me I need to update it to play it. Except every time the update...