i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

Discus and support i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do??? 9a80fff0-a9c1-4e4d-95fd-9cc36bfb4849 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Wallace10001, May 25, 2023.

1. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do???

:)

Chris Wallace10001, May 25, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change what do i do???

If you already used your free name change (unfortunately support wont/can't give another) then you have two choices:

1. Leave your gamertag as it is

Or

2. Pay to change it again.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can I refund my username change, cause I misspelled it?

Sigh no don't listen to the IA

YOU cannot request a refund for a gamertag change

Those are final and it asks you to confirm before accepting

And it is rated as consumed
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Can I refund my username change, cause I misspelled it?

Hello, Ryan M. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

If a transaction for this change appears in your Microsoft account order history, you could try asking for a gamertag change refund by filling out the refund form below:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Your order history can be accessed here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Moreover, it is important to point out that submitting the refund form doesn’t guarantee one.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  5. Kyle87_025 Win User

Gamertag not changing

There is nothing there in order history im pretty sure because i got it for free because its my first time changing my gamer tag. But its been a while since i changed it and it still uses my old username that has my actual name in games, that i don't want people to see
  6. Ihascupquake629 Win User

Change gamertag free! or at least for substantially lower cost!

I agree i cant change my username i used too since it was like 2.99 back in my day and my baby brother did this so i cant change it back it wont let me do it for free like it should
Thema:

i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change...

1. i misspelled my username and i cant change it because i already used my free name change... - Similar Threads - misspelled username cant

2. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  5. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  6. "User name" and "Username" are the same?

in XBoX on Windows
    "User name" and "Username" are the same?: I want to change my Xbox username now that I see that the specific username I want doesn't seem to be used. Xbox says it's taken, but the closest I can find to it is that username with a space in...
  7. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  8. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  9. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  10. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...