I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now
Discus and support I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I saw it in MC's help center "While you won’t be able to keep your skins, progress, or Java profile name, you can complete the following post-migration... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ran Mo1, Sep 23, 2023.
Thema:
I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now
Loading...
-
I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now - Similar Threads - missed opportunity migrate
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Games missing ...................
in XboX InsidersGames missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...
in XboX InsidersDid anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who... -
So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing
in XboX InsidersSo after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments] -
I missed the opportunity to migrate my 2nd MC java account
in XBoX AccessibilityI missed the opportunity to migrate my 2nd MC java account: Hi all, I typically play java on my main account and play bedrock on my 2nd minecraft account. I migrated my main account but forgot completely to do so on my second, I know its about 2 years late...