I miss the pins, pls don't remove.

Discus and support I miss the pins, pls don't remove. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And also, why is everything so big and in so similar size? submitted by /u/sharkstag [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sharkstag, Sep 12, 2022.

  1. /u/sharkstag
    /u/sharkstag Guest

    I miss the pins, pls don't remove.


    And also, why is everything so big and in so similar size?

    submitted by /u/sharkstag
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/sharkstag, Sep 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Senthura Win User

    Problem With Pins

    I don't have the option to remove the pin when I press X and it's like it doesn't recognize it's pinned. The item is delisted AKA Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack yet somehow got pinned.
  3. SUPERADDIE Win User

    Xbox One Dash Pins Section goes Missing

    I can confirm this issue. Smart glass shows the correct pins, but the console pins go missing.
  4. cmn8266 Win User

    xbox asking for pin to sign in that i didn't set up and can't change

    The pin I had set up for the computer login didn't work. I removed the pin as a login, leaving only my password (which I input correctly). Then when trying to login and even after inputting my password, it was still asking for a pin.

    I then put in a new pin for my account and then tried that, and was still told it was wrong. So I don't know what pin it's wanting at this point.
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

    Problem With Pins

    Here's how to remove a pin

    1.From Xbox Home, select My Pins.

    2.Highlight a pin and press X.

    3.Select Remove Pin.

    is it not removing when you do this?
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

    Any one else getting to this point?

    You can keep adding them on the console, but they will be offscreen. Remove enough onscreen pins one by one, and they'll pop into view eventually.

    I don't know if there's an actual absolute max number of pins, though. Just the amount that are visible at once.
Thema:

I miss the pins, pls don't remove.

Loading...
  1. I miss the pins, pls don't remove. - Similar Threads - miss pins pls

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  4. Games missing ...................

    in XboX Insiders
    Games missing ...................: Since I can't say this on the acc xbox 1 I have to here cause what I've been noticing that games keep disappearing through my full libary more than 100 cause I remember I had 450 games before it...
  5. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.

    in XboX Insiders
    Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about...
  8. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  9. So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing

    in XboX Insiders
    So after an update the other day my Xbox guide buttons are missing: The icons are missing on all the sections after restarting my console it’s still there it’s only on the Xbox guide figured I bring it up submitted by /u/OkUse2133 [link] [comments]
  10. Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing 50th Anniversary Insider Badge on profile: Anyone else missing the insider badge on their profiles? I've been part of the insider program for over 10 years but have no badge on my profile? Is this something Xbox are looking at?...