I miss the pins, pls don't remove.

Discus and support I miss the pins, pls don't remove. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; And also, why is everything so big and in so similar size? submitted by /u/sharkstag [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sharkstag, Sep 12, 2022.

1. /u/sharkstag
    /u/sharkstag Guest

And also, why is everything so big and in so similar size?

submitted by /u/sharkstag
    [link] [comments]

/u/sharkstag, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Senthura Win User

Problem With Pins

I don't have the option to remove the pin when I press X and it's like it doesn't recognize it's pinned. The item is delisted AKA Minecraft Halloween Skin Pack yet somehow got pinned.
  3. SUPERADDIE Win User

Xbox One Dash Pins Section goes Missing

I can confirm this issue. Smart glass shows the correct pins, but the console pins go missing.
  4. cmn8266 Win User

xbox asking for pin to sign in that i didn't set up and can't change

The pin I had set up for the computer login didn't work. I removed the pin as a login, leaving only my password (which I input correctly). Then when trying to login and even after inputting my password, it was still asking for a pin.

I then put in a new pin for my account and then tried that, and was still told it was wrong. So I don't know what pin it's wanting at this point.
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

Problem With Pins

Here's how to remove a pin

1.From Xbox Home, select My Pins.

2.Highlight a pin and press X.

3.Select Remove Pin.

is it not removing when you do this?
  6. CarringtonTV Win User

Any one else getting to this point?

You can keep adding them on the console, but they will be offscreen. Remove enough onscreen pins one by one, and they'll pop into view eventually.

I don't know if there's an actual absolute max number of pins, though. Just the amount that are visible at once.
Thema:

1. I miss the pins, pls don't remove. - Similar Threads - miss pins pls

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  9. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  10. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...