I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account.

Discus and support I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account then a year later I came back to the game and I couldn't login by Microsoft account, It's leading me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VN Huy, Jan 25, 2023.

1. VN Huy
    VN Huy Guest

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account then a year later I came back to the game and I couldn't login by Microsoft account, It's leading me to created a new account using the same gmail and password that my old one had.

:)

VN Huy, Jan 25, 2023
  2. AtzA0 Win User

Minecraft

I have a question I Migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account is there a way to undo that and Migrate it to a the proper Microsoft account
  3. David Cleaver Win User

Can I switch my minecraft data to another xbox account?

I already migrated my mojang account to my microsoft account.
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  5. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
Thema:

1. I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - migrated Mojang account

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...