I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account.

Discus and support I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account then a year later I came back to the game and I couldn't login by Microsoft account, It's leading me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VN Huy, Jan 25, 2023.

1. VN Huy
    VN Huy Guest

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account then a year later I came back to the game and I couldn't login by Microsoft account, It's leading me to created a new account using the same gmail and password that my old one had.

:)

VN Huy, Jan 25, 2023
  2. AtzA0 Win User

Minecraft

I have a question I Migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account is there a way to undo that and Migrate it to a the proper Microsoft account
  3. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  4. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

I contacted Mojang Support again.

They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Both Java and Bedrock Minecraft missing from my migrated account?

Hello, Portia. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Did you have two mojang accounts (one with Java and one with Bedrock), or did you have one mojang account (which had Java) and one Microsoft account with Minecraft for Windows, and you migrated this mojang account with Java to the Microsoft account that had Minecraft for Windows?

I ask because you cannot migrate two mojang accounts to only one Microsoft account. So if you had one mojang account with java and one mojang account with bedrock, you migrated them to two different Microsoft accounts.
  6. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

Hi there Josef,

I did migrate my Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account.

I did get an email to confirm the migration went well.

The email address of my Mojang Account is the same email address than that of my Microsoft Account.

The migration took place on 20 juli 2022

Mojang has confirmed me, just before they closed my ticket, that there was no paid Minecraft Content active on my Gamertag .

Does it help that I noticed that my Gamertag on the Mojang Account was different than that of my Microsoft Account.

Both helpdesks had me run through the article you mentioned. Microsoft had me also reinstall the Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for trying to help.
Thema:

1. I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - migrated Mojang account

2. i migrated my mojang account but i dont know what microsoft it went to

in XBoX Accessibility
    i migrated my mojang account but i dont know what microsoft it went to: ive been trying to play minecraft and i was trying to log in to the Microsoft account i migrated my mojang account but dont know wich account its on and ive looked forever but cant find wich one...
  3. Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can i get a migrator cape if i create a mojang account and then migrate to...: Hello! and sorry for my bad english Recently i lost my account that i had since 2018 :( and i'm planning to buy minecraft again but i really wants the migrator cape :c i really like it. So, If...
  4. I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just migrated my account and my previous mojang purchases are not being transferred over....: So i just migrated my account so that I can play minecraft on my computer and it said that it would keep my purchase, but now its saying that I don't have minecraft purchased and I need to...
  5. After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.: I need help accessing Minecraft through my Microsoft account. After migrating the Minecraft account (bought with a Hotmail email address) to a Microsoft account, I can't play the game anymore. The...
  6. How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my Microsoft email I used to migrate my Mojang account: I’ve lost my Microsoft email address I use to login into Mojang. How do I recover my Microsoft email? 671fbb01-a4b3-4aeb-b97e-57596d2b2083
  7. Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang: Hi everybody, My son had a mojang accout since several years. As he was young, I used my own email address. Some month ago, this mojang account was transfered to a Microsoft one. So, now, my...
  8. I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in...: I forgot which microsoft account i used to migrate my mojang account and now i can't log in to my minecraft account. Please help. d6a86495-b832-4d3d-ae20-17468b585af7
  9. Mojang account migration issues (accounts merged?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang account migration issues (accounts merged?): I am getting so INSANELY tired of the way Microsoft support works. I am having a great deal of trouble just trying to get through to an actual Microsoft employee. Now I will try my luck here,...
  10. Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version...: Since i migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account i can only play the demo version of minecraft does anyone know how to fix that? 6bd7b90b-2fd6-47d2-8841-b79cb55ef238