i migrated my mojang account but i dont know what microsoft it went to

Discus and support i migrated my mojang account but i dont know what microsoft it went to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive been trying to play minecraft and i was trying to log in to the Microsoft account i migrated my mojang account but dont know wich account its on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nolan Osusky, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Nolan Osusky
    Nolan Osusky Guest

ive been trying to play minecraft and i was trying to log in to the Microsoft account i migrated my mojang account but dont know wich account its on and ive looked forever but cant find wich one its linked to.

:)

Nolan Osusky, Jan 30, 2023
  2. KushMehta Win User

Minecraft account migration from Mojang to Microsoft going bad / need to buy it AGAIN ?

What worked for me was logging into the account that I had the Mojang registration on which in my case was a Gmail account and logging in through the Microsoft login for the Gmail account. I had created a new outlook account for the migration but it did not migrate to that account but rather went to the other account which I assume was linked to the previous Mojang registered account.
  3. Mosbyy17 Win User

Minecraft migration

Well from those links i still dont know what my options are and what i am supposed to do now isnt there just way for microsoft reverse the migration from mojang?
  4. lewis.123 Win User

Minecraft

when i migrated i didnt have access to my normal xbox account so i crated a new account so when i went to login in a few months later i tried using the email i used for my mojang account before migrating that took me to a different Microsoft account i own that doesn't have minecraft on it

i was on java and migrated so i need to find what email i used when migrating my account as i dont have it i have my minecraft username and my purchase id from when i bought minecraft
  5. enzololletje Win User

How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

Hi there Josef,

I did migrate my Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account.

I did get an email to confirm the migration went well.

The email address of my Mojang Account is the same email address than that of my Microsoft Account.

The migration took place on 20 juli 2022

Mojang has confirmed me, just before they closed my ticket, that there was no paid Minecraft Content active on my Gamertag .

Does it help that I noticed that my Gamertag on the Mojang Account was different than that of my Microsoft Account.

Both helpdesks had me run through the article you mentioned. Microsoft had me also reinstall the Minecraft Launcher.

Thank you for trying to help.
  6. IamTheSan Win User

Minecraft cant log in

There were nothin at the end of %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker and i forgot on what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account. I know what was my mojang account email what is my skin in minecraf and nick name and even profile of xbox account is hedgehog on a blue background.
Thema:

1. i migrated my mojang account but i dont know what microsoft it went to - Similar Threads - migrated mojang account

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...