I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition.

Discus and support I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I migrated my account and it's showing me that I have to purchase minecraft again. I purchased it in around 2017. I have no idea what to do. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jakob Mircetic, Mar 20, 2023.

1. I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition.

So I migrated my account and it's showing me that I have to purchase minecraft again. I purchased it in around 2017. I have no idea what to do. Please help me.

:)

Jakob Mircetic, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  3. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  4. Jacob Pooley Win User

Minecraft ownership revoked

I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

Hi Ran4Cat, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Based on the information you have provided, you are right, you don't have to do anything to play the full Java edition of Minecraft if you migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account 2 years ago. Your account is now migrated and you will be able to continue playing Minecraft as you did before.

The notification you saw about account migration before September 19 was referring to Mojang accounts that had not yet been migrated. If you had not migrated your account before September 19, you would have lost access to the full Java edition of Minecraft.

So, rest assured, your account is safe and you can continue playing Minecraft as you did before.

I hope that my answer that I gave you has been useful to you, have a happy day Merry Christmas
  6. Nessai33 Win User

Lost account after minecraft migration

Hello again,

so i spoke with Xbox helper and he told me that my minecraft java edition from Xbox Game Pass doesn't exist after the migration and it can't be recovered,

but how is that possible that account can be deleted without any warning, and can't be recovered because it doesn't make sense in my opinion. Also in FAQ about migration there is no information what will happen when you migrate mojang account to microsoft account that has java edition minecraft.
Thema:

I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition.

1. I migrated my Mojang account and I lost my Minecraft Java edition. - Similar Threads - migrated Mojang account

2. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  3. How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now?: How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account now? 853b0d7c-030e-45e5-8ecd-e6f95b101e6b
  4. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  5. Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Can't migrate mojang account to microsoft: I bought a minecraft java copy on a mojang account months ago, I'm tryng to migrate it to microsoft now but I get and error saying that my account is not elegible. Why is this happening if I did...
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  8. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  9. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  10. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...