I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

Discus and support I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Migrated my minecraft account the other day because there was a notification in minecraft.net I chose one of my emails and migrated the account but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joaquin Perez, Aug 23, 2021.

1. I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

Migrated my minecraft account the other day because there was a notification in minecraft.net

I chose one of my emails and migrated the account but then I realized that was the wrong email (the one I use for my studies and not the one I use for gaming)

Minecraft Support told me to contact Microsoft Support and here I am now

What do I do?

:)

Joaquin Perez, Aug 23, 2021
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Wrong account for minecraft migration

Hi, I accidentally migrated my Java account into the wrong microsoft account. The account that I migrated it to is compromised and need to switch it, thank you!
    Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4403178607373-Microsoft-Account-Migration-Issues-and-FAQ#h_01GRP8V8EA0TM7H77DFEP1T8B2

I migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. What can i do?

You will need to contact Minecraft Support, and we will review your account.
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

Problemas na migração na conta Microsoft do Minecraft

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums! I understand that you’re having issues accessing your Minecraft account after migrating to your Microsoft account. For Minecraft account inquiries, please contact Mojang directly. I will list an FAQ of account migration and the direct support link below.

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

Mojang Support – Contact Us

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Probleme mit E-mail adresse bei minecraft

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello julianschmidt4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are having difficulties with the email associated with your Minecraft account. To best assist and ensure that you are able to access your account, please contact Minecraft Support directly.

Before contacting support, you may also view Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ/Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ for possible solutions.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

I migrated mojang account and now can't access my realm.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand you are unable to access your Realm after migrating your Microsoft account. For account migration errors, please contact Mojang Support directly at Mojang Support - Contact Us. Additionally, I've supplied support articles below with potential errors that may occur if an error is encountered during migration. Please note; since I'm unsure which console you are attempting to troubleshoot Minecraft on, I can only supply a limited amount of articles. Helpful resources can be found on the official Minecraft support site.

Thanks,

-Tali
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Não consigo fazer o login na conta da microsoft pelo launcher do minecraft, está dando erro

[O texto acima é uma tradução automática e pode não ser exatamente o mesmo que o texto original]

Olá IgorVoos,

obrigado por entrar em contato com os fóruns de Suporte xbox. Eu entendo que você é incapaz de jogar Minecraft e está recebendo um erro de migração. A imagem que você listou menciona que você deve migrar sua conta microsoft com uma conta Mojang; você precisará migrar as contas entre si para jogar Minecraft.

Para isso, siga os passos listados aqui: Como migrar sua conta mojang para uma conta microsoft

Se você encontrar algum erro durante a migração de suas contas, você pode visualizar: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ e Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Uma vez que suas contas são migradas, você poderá jogar Minecraft.

Obrigado,

Tali.

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello IgorVoos,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to play Minecraft and are receiving a migration error. The image you listed mentions that you must migrate your Microsoft account with a Mojang account; you will need to migrate the accounts with each other in order to play Minecraft.

To do so, please follow the steps listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

If you encounter any errors while migrating your accounts, you may view: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ and Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Once your accounts are migrated, you will be able to play Minecraft.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted...

1. I migrated Minecraft to the wrong Microsoft account, followed the FAQ and contacted... - Similar Threads - migrated Minecraft wrong

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  8. Minecraft account migration after deadline went wrong - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration after deadline went wrong - help: I didn't notice the emails about migrating my Java account to Microsoft, until now. So obviously at first I freaked out, but found the guide on what to do if the migration has ended. So I opened...
  9. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  10. Wrong account for minecraft migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong account for minecraft migration: Hi, I accidentally migrated my Java account into the wrong microsoft account. The account that I migrated it to is compromised and need to switch it, thank you! 1d7bb35c-860b-4cda-8339-a94122b4862c