I Might Have to Switch Consoles

Discus and support I Might Have to Switch Consoles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is BS why the hell can I not play online damn 9185b34b-5a67-4a53-97fa-6587eb26c490 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BidDrop26, Jan 7, 2014.

1. BidDrop26
    BidDrop26 Guest

This is BS why the hell can I not play online damn

:)

BidDrop26, Jan 7, 2014
  2. dunli01
    dunli01 Guest
    Might have to switch

with how many times you've updated the Xbox things should be flawless .. they're not been an Xbox fan since forza 2 era and the amount I've spent with you has dwindled to almost nothing from not receiving messages to not being able to even add someone I've
    had problems, how's a 360 run smoother than a one? To many problems to many errors too much money. And I'm better of contacting friends about their previous problems and how to resolve mine then trying to connect with galls support team

dunli01, Jan 7, 2014
  3. unable to download my profile to my own xbox

Have you tried to switch the licences back on to your console? the person who hacked your console might have then.

Hacker Tracker, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Hacker Tracker Win User

unable to download my profile to my own xbox

Have you tried to switch the licences back on to your console? the person who hacked your console might have then.
  5. © ©1 Win User

How do I unban an Xbox one console from the Xbox network

I got banned for no reason out of nowhere on my console. It is basically un-usable. Might have to switch to PlayStation.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Question about home gold

I am sure you can switch assigned consoles.... you have to be able to... might just be a master reinstall reset option...
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox One didnt remember external storage, so games are hidden now.

It might seem like an obvious question, but is your console switched on when you connect the external HDD?

If the console is switched on during connection then it will not read the HDD. Make sure the console is off prior to connecting.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Changing the Microsoft account my Xbox account is tied to without a console

Aaah, yeah. I'm afraid you do indeed need a console to make that switch. Do you have any friends with a console you might be able to use?
Thema:

1. I Might Have to Switch Consoles - Similar Threads - Might Switch Consoles

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  5. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  6. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  7. Urgent help I might lose everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent help I might lose everything: I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my...
  8. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?: does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in, it doesn't do the input so I have to move the...
  9. Xbox wont update i am on day 3 of no service if this keeps up i might just switch to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont update i am on day 3 of no service if this keeps up i might just switch to ...: very frustrated with xbox they always seem to have a connection issue i am so sick of being ignored i am so ready to ditch xbox to go 2 playstation network 974c62c8-221d-4ee8-acd0-65a081ad409c
  10. Might have to switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Might have to switch: with how many times you've updated the Xbox things should be flawless .. they're not been an Xbox fan since forza 2 era and the amount I've spent with you has dwindled to almost nothing from not...