I may have solved a major issue

Discus and support I may have solved a major issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I may have solved a major issue

A few days ago I posted I was having messaging issues longer than normal, and it seemed like I was the only one. I think I may have found a fix and if this is the actual fix XBOX seriously needs to look into this.

I believe XBOX is accidentally prioritizing the XBOX 360. Here is why.

About a year ago while playing XBOX One, I accidentally removed and blocked someone from my party. For the next few days, no matter how many times I unblocked this person, I could not speak to them any longer. In a rage I started tinkering around with different things. I finally decided to load up an XBOX 360 game from my XBOX One and unblock them through the 360 menu. Problem solved.

Last week I started having major issues with messages. I couldn't receive any on my XBOX One, but could on my phone. I reported it here and through XBOX, as it seems nothing was done I decided to look into it myself. Tried hard resets, internet resets, notification off then on, anything I could think of. Until an hour ago I thought of logging onto my 360 account again, through my XBOX One......Problem solved. No more messaging issues.

Sorry if this wouldn't be considered a major issue, but I know that this problem has plagued this console generation for many people randomly throughout the years. I hope that this information somehow helps anyone with similar issues, or even helps the XBOX team narrow down these problems.

submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChainedGraboid, Oct 9, 2019
  2. theguykillinUUU Win User

Having major issues.

they said its up and running the only thing I can do is play online game. I don't think they have resolved the issue fully yet . even tho the status says up and ready. im really getting sick of all these problems with xbox live . what do I pay 10 bucks a
    month for for a half working system. what is I went to bill gates house and cut his grass for 10 buck a month but only di a half hearted job im shear he would be mad. and tell me to fix the problem. so why is it ok for xbox live to give us a sub par service.
    im swiching to playstation they may have there problems to but at least I don't have to pay for it.
  3. taidara Win User

Having major issues.

Hey there theguykillinUUU!

We are more than willing to give you the very best support possible and to help you find a solution. Now, this works best if you create your own thread, detailing out your situation including any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you
    have tried so far. Thank you!
  4. ZACHATTACKS 008 Win User

Having major issues.

Well guess what. I know what's happening. You're getting hacked bcuz that's what I'm doing right now! I'm just kidding. Ur membership probably expired
  5. DUMBGAMER66 Win User

Having major issues.

@AnIcedLemon its happening to me to an its starting to *** me off, i really hope the fix it.
  6. LetsMakeItFit Win User

Having major issues.

That all seems fixed yet however whenever I dashboard or load a game from My Games or a disc it logs me out still.
Thema:

I may have solved a major issue

1. I may have solved a major issue - Similar Threads - may solved major

2. Payment not from me (may be fraud)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Payment not from me (may be fraud)?: my credit card showed I was charged HKD540 from MS MICROSOFT*MICROSOFT 36 MSBILL.INFO HK on March 13, when I didn't make any purchase with MS please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  3. Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox (may be) cause to TV’s shorting out?: I have a 5 month old New Gen Xbox One S, on Dec 18th 2023 a around 8 year old TV I’ve been using with xbox’s for years died out while on my xbox. Usually I wouldn’t be confused about this until I...
  4. May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz

in XBoX on Windows
    May minecraft is not real but crafting and build may minecraft can you sign in that plz: May minecraft is crafting and build ca39c2c2-b318-4d18-be07-a866e186b46e
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox downloaded red dead redemption by itself and its saying ISP fees may apply what...: So my xbox downloaded a random game I never bought and its saying ISP fees may apply what does thsi mean? b8edb43a-8123-4c26-9859-a99b7cab837a
  7. "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox: I recently installed an update for Forza Horizon 5 and was surprised to find that I could not sign in. "You may not proceed without being signed into a profile" even though the game had worked...
  8. Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I report someone for taking my previous username and may be trying to be me?: I changed my username on my main account yesterday. I was going to make a new account with that username so no one try’s to impersonate me because I play hive on Minecraft and the hive community...
  9. May someone help me with a deleted message?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    May someone help me with a deleted message?: Hello, I accidentally deleted all of my messages with my friend and I’m panicking because those messages really mean alot to me and I really want to get them all restored! Thank you!...
  10. May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May you help the solve problem which is related to opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?: Hello Madam/Sir, I hope all is well with you. I just updated my Nvidia Driver. After that, I could not open Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. May you help the solve this problem? Thank you for...