I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...

Discus and support I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to change my member account to an organizer because it was originally supposed to be an organizer but for some reason didn't become one. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SniperShot03, Jan 25, 2023.

1. SniperShot03
    SniperShot03 Guest

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...

I'd like to change my member account to an organizer because it was originally supposed to be an organizer but for some reason didn't become one. If I can't I'm going to lose a 1 and a half ish worth of game saves and gamerscore that I'd rather not have to work to get back.

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

SniperShot03, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed to a organizer " adult account" is there any possible way I can do this.

My pleasure to help mate. If that would be all, I thank you for your patience and time here in our community.

Have a good one and take care!
  3. SniperShot03 Win User

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed to a organizer " adult account" is there any possible way I can do this.

I think I understand what you mean. I'll try it and let you know if I get it right.
  4. SniperShot03 Win User

Okay I've done that.

And it still says when I try to remove them the same thing. Should I try it anyways?
  5. SniperShot03 Win User

I have every filter turned off any anything that can't have a age restriction set to off or the highest option so I really don't know what else to do.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Okay. That's good. Please go to https://family.microsoft.com/ but make sure to sign in the organizer's account. Once signed in, click on your main account's profile and make sure to set your maturity level there above 18.
Thema:

1. I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed... - Similar Threads - made account member

2. Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account: Made a payment for a game and it has not showing on my account 82890da3-5bd3-4eeb-974b-8f23bda436d6
  3. Signed into my old account but made a new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signed into my old account but made a new one?: I did a factory reset on my Xbox one. Then I tried to sign back in to one of my old accounts when I signed in, I didn’t get my old account back, instead it made a new Xbox account. How do I get my...
  4. How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I merge my original Xbox account with my current one that I made when I got an Xbox...: Hello everyone. I purchased the original Xbox when it came out and I recently remembered my old username because for some reason Microsoft actually sent me an email but it was addressed using my...
  5. Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guys I tried to log in into Microsoft and it said account non existent. I made this account...: Read the title of the post please 05251e53-3e9e-4166-b413-df410721480d
  6. I accidentally made my account a child account and don’t know how to fix it I made another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally made my account a child account and don’t know how to fix it I made another...: Can’t change some settings and don’t know how to fix please help dee6ee20-9256-4c05-aec6-c97036496641
  7. i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account...: . i cant join realms and its telling to go through parental account but i made this account myself i'm so confused fc0cd4c1-88ea-4cad-aab7-e5665a7a6864
  8. Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.: I first made a windows account a long time ago when it was still Games For Windows Live. I have not since had to use a microsoft gaming service since it transitioned to Xbox. I logged in to Xbox...
  9. My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended 5 times in a row for an LFG post made months ago: Hi Microsoft, A few months ago I made what I thought to be a funny LFG post. It was not harmful in any way and clearly a joke as it's a common meme. I'm now servicing my 5th non-consecutive...
  10. On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...: When I try to log in it just says there is a n error signing in and gives me an error code. I can't get in so can someone please help me? 502a7335-6c63-4135-9e5e-9352fef53a3c