I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...

Discus and support I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to change my member account to an organizer because it was originally supposed to be an organizer but for some reason didn't become one. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SniperShot03, Jan 25, 2023.

1. SniperShot03
    SniperShot03 Guest

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed...

I'd like to change my member account to an organizer because it was originally supposed to be an organizer but for some reason didn't become one. If I can't I'm going to lose a 1 and a half ish worth of game saves and gamerscore that I'd rather not have to work to get back.

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

SniperShot03, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed to a organizer " adult account" is there any possible way I can do this.

My pleasure to help mate. If that would be all, I thank you for your patience and time here in our community.

Have a good one and take care!
  3. SniperShot03 Win User

I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed to a organizer " adult account" is there any possible way I can do this.

I think I understand what you mean. I'll try it and let you know if I get it right.
  4. SniperShot03 Win User

Okay I've done that.

And it still says when I try to remove them the same thing. Should I try it anyways?
  5. SniperShot03 Win User

I have every filter turned off any anything that can't have a age restriction set to off or the highest option so I really don't know what else to do.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Okay. That's good. Please go to https://family.microsoft.com/ but make sure to sign in the organizer's account. Once signed in, click on your main account's profile and make sure to set your maturity level there above 18.
Thema:

1. I made my account a member account "child account" by accident and I want it to be changed... - Similar Threads - made account member

2. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  5. Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer my gf's Hogwarts legacy character she made on my account to the new account...: Firstly, we don't live together. I gave her my Xbox one after I upgraded to a series x. She loves HL and is further than I am! We have been sharing my account and it's been hard given we both have...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've made a new account on xbox and I already has some friends.: Hello I've made a new account because I have lost my other one and when I went to friend my friends back I saw something weird. First I saw that I already had two friends one I didn't know and the...
  8. Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges made by my account but seems to be hacked: Someone seemed to hack my account and went to the family section. They then added themselves as a family member and transferred money to their own account using my cash app account card that was...
  9. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  10. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...