i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...

Discus and support i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. in game the purchase did not go thru, nor show. but i was billed. how do i get the ruby count to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylehonadel, Mar 18, 2023.

1. kylehonadel
    kylehonadel Guest

i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but...

i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. in game the purchase did not go thru, nor show. but i was billed. how do i get the ruby count to update with the puchase made. ps. i have made several in game purchases before without issue.

:)

kylehonadel, Mar 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but was billed for it.

Hello kylehonadel,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact the developer Clever Apps Games (cleverappssg.com)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. Tomm_A Win User

My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

Hello LoriB723,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

Hello LoriB723,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are playing Mergest Kingdom and the progress was completely lost. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.
    1. Where do you usually play the game?

2. Are you sign in with the same account when you logged into MSN website to the account you registered with the game?

3. Are you connected online when you play the game?

We might need the assistance from the developer support team to get further assistance. You can them through email and submit a ticket. Click on the link below and select Merge Puzzle Support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mergest Kingdom progress reset

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jessica

If I understood correctly you want to delete all the progress made for this game, right?

Is this the game?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mergest-kingd...
  6. Francia J. Win User

Mergest Kingdom

When you launch the game you should see that it's syncing. Also, on your settings, you should see at least an account connected, it can be a social media account as well.
Thema:

1. i made an in-game purchase within mergest kingdom. that did not update my ruby total. but... - Similar Threads - made game purchase

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  4. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  5. Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.: In the new Release to Xbox, Teardown will community made mods be available. edd8f92b-96f5-438a-9e66-22a12c437444
  6. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...
  7. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...
  10. I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...: I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago, but then I logged into Xbox-Microsoft to see...