I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

Discus and support I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FilipRaljic1, Apr 11, 2021.

1. FilipRaljic1
    FilipRaljic1 Guest

I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't...

Hey fellow Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made another account where I made a new email on which I paid for my Xbox game pass ultimate subscriptions. Plus for the second account, I put my main email as an alternate username/email in case I forget the password or something for the new (alt) one. So after that I get a Series X but forget to turn off recurring billing and to cancel the subscription on my alt subscription account and when I set up the Series X only the main account on which I play games was transferred because that is my main email. I don't have my old Xbox one anymore (it has been a few weeks since I bought the Series X), and I can't remember a single detail from my alt account, the email, password Gamertag anything! And Microsoft keeps billing me for the subscription each month even though I can't use it because I can't and am not logged into that account at all. When I tried to log into the alt account on my new Xbox I pressed the forgot my account option and put in my main AKA the alternate email option for the account which is the same email that I use my main account for and it only gives me the first two digits of the email which doesn't help anything. So my question is there an option to retrieve my email because I don't remember any info for it I only know the alternate email for it which is the main one I use, and if I can't retrieve it can I somehow cancel the subscription so they don't keep billing me for something I can't even use. Guys I have been trying for weeks now and will do anything to fix it would appreciate any help or tips I can get. Thank you so much!!

:)

FilipRaljic1, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't remember my info and they keep billing me for a subscription I can't even use. Please Help.

Best thing to do if you wanna recover your alt accounts information is contact Xbox support HERE and have them help you gain access to the account. Be prepared to ask some questions though as they will ask them to be sure that its 100% your account.
  3. Facundo.Carro Win User

I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

Thats True, when i upgrade from Xbox Live Gold and Xbox game Pass to Xbox Game Pass ultimate the remaining credit in both subscriptions was converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i didnt pay the subscription for 2 months since the change was made.

At the third month microsoft start to bill me the subscription of ultimate.
  4. Benjamin Fox 1710 Win User

Unable to switch account through xbox app

I've changed my account type to local and made it so that apps have to ask me to use the account. Now the sign in button on Xbox to select any account isn't working. If I put it back as a Microsoft account and that apps can sign me in then it will only sign me in as my alt gaming account again.

I have removed the Gaming Services and reinstalled, reset xbox app and same outcome.
  5. ALEXS557 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate on pc

Hi I'm an Xbox ambassador, not employed by Xbox or Microsoft.

From my own personal experience I have learned that an ultimate subscription works differently on PC compared to Xbox. I'm not sure if you both are paying for ultimate but on PC only the account paying for the subscription gets to use the subscription. For example if I am paying for a ultimate subscription and have two accounts only the account paying for the subscription will be recognized as being a Game pass Ultimate Subscriber, the second account will just be seen as a regular user without a subscription.

Hope this solved your problem
  6. chopbone Win User

A question about being ban from a game and could I get around it using a new account and not get ban?

yes it only affects that game on that profile and I dont care to much about the profile. I dont play any other games on windows 10 xbox and was wondering If I made a entire new account would things be "OK" or does rare have the right to put a ban on the
    alt account according to Microsoft TOS/ Microsoft Code of conduct/ Xboxcomtou. I could not find anything saying they have the right to ban a alt account when I went through the terms but I could of miss something.
Thema:

1. I made an alt xbox account for only paying subscriptions and when I changed xbox I don't... - Similar Threads - made alt account

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  8. I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made a alt account for fortnite because like season 4: So i made the account so i could have a custom pfp But could never do it on my main account so the account was forgotten and never used but today when i woke up i got a notification from the...
  9. so i made an alt (alternate) account on minecraft but when i login it only shows me the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i made an alt (alternate) account on minecraft but when i login it only shows me the...: so i made an alternate minecraft account aside from my main one with a different email but when i login to the launcher with my alt account it only shows me allowed to play minecraft demo, i was...
  10. Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die

in XBoX on Windows
    Your windows update made me alt tab out of league of legends and die: Can your disgusting and trash invasive forced update system not alt tab me out of applications? bb319e5f-d169-4c09-9db2-bc154bf07d47