I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

Discus and support I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Detalhes 46575d13-28a9-4977-b2d5-d8f0233cf139 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by felipe20rico, Aug 11, 2018.

1. felipe20rico
    felipe20rico Guest

I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ...

Detalhes

:)

felipe20rico, Aug 11, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Spent $30 for Freedom Rewards Pass, only counted $20

Hello SWAMPAMONSTA,

From the FAQ:

When will I receive my Rewards Credits?

Your Rewards Credits will appear as pending within 96 hours of completion of each specific offer.

Since you only made your third purchase a few days ago, it has not yet been fully processed.

XBLRewards8, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Buy My Bread
    Buy My Bread Guest
    Reward points

Hi! I made a request for a deposit of my rewards points about 4 days ago and it said I would get them today and I havent been given them.

Buy My Bread, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 11, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has not yet

It should have been added to your account directly. You can verify the deposit at http://commerce.microsoft.com If not, you'll need to contact

Microsoft Rewards customer support.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

can’t refund fortnite crew

to request a refund, it must have been made in the microsoft store, and in this same account, you have 30 days to request a refund, if the purchase was made a few hours ago, it may take time to become visible to request a refund.
  7. TaTaLuuK Win User

Paypal without credit card.

Two years ago I added the same paypal account to the same microsoft account without a card.

A few days ago I deleted paypal on microsoft.

Today tries to connect them back but he requests a credit card.

Something has changed ?
  8. Vincent Li2 Win User

It says that Microsoft account doesn't exist, but upon creating a new account, it says that You may already have an account.

The last time I've has access was a few days ago. I made this account a few years back.
  9. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Hey Mister Beep!!!!! (or any of the "miss" or "mister" mods) you still here? I didn't get my rewards from the xbox summer edition quests!

Oh wow, I finally got my rewards but one problem. All 3 of them are things for games I don't own and never have owned! 2 of the rewards are the same thing. I got useless rewards, is this a joke? All this time and being sent in never ending circles, this
    is what I get....? These rewards must be for the current quest or something. Because in past quest rewards I usually got a $5.00 code or 1 month gold.

Please tell me this is a mix up. I've never heard of a game called "trove" and I don't even know what dragon coins are. I got a 7 day XP booster code for "defiance 2050". WTF.....? I didn't even know they made a sequel to that game lol. Didn't the syfy channel
    cancel defiance a few years ago? Soooo random.
Thema:

1. I made a request of $ 5.00 as it was for free in microsoft rewards and a few days ago it has ... - Similar Threads - made request was

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...
  4. I did a request for a refund and I git the confirmation that ma refund was made. But I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a request for a refund and I git the confirmation that ma refund was made. But I...: It was call of duty modern wafare 2 86828cd8-aa7f-429e-a293-8c7fb19c6485
  5. Why was my digital refund denied if I made the request before the 14 days?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my digital refund denied if I made the request before the 14 days?: Hello, I made the unconscious mistake of purchasing the wrong version of the 2K23 digital release. I play on the Xbox S but had made the purchase for the Xbox One. Whoops! I loved the game so...
  6. Response to a now locked top 3 Xbox request made by me

in XboX Insiders
    Response to a now locked top 3 Xbox request made by me: Sorry for doing it this way but I wanted to reply to the changelog comment. I had some controller updates lately that were not mentioned in the changelog for example and there are also smaller...
  7. Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?: So there is multiple games that ive been wanting to be made backwards compatible but i dont know if it is even possible for certain games to be made backwards compatible but does anyone know if...
  8. I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click...: I made a request to send the console under warranty, sent an e-mail bill of lading, I click on it and throws it out on orders, help 627a0bda-0dea-4b00-bcd0-83275bd725ea
  9. Controller exchange request closed after shipping label made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller exchange request closed after shipping label made?: Hello, I opened a controller exchange request when a replacement controller got to me super banged up. Despite submitting proof of the controller several times, the case got closed. I opened...
  10. Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta (I made a request for reimbursement and...: Fiz um pedido de reembolso e não obtive resposta é já se faz mais de 72 horas [Translation] I made a request for reimbursement and did not get answer is already made more than 72 hours...