I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but...

Discus and support I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by m00nstrucc, Aug 24, 2019.

1. m00nstrucc
    m00nstrucc Guest

A few days ago, my nintendo switch unsynched my microsoft account. I just resynched it, and the minecoins and skinpack I got while logged out didn't transfer over! Is there a way to get them to transfer to my microsoft account?

:)

m00nstrucc, Aug 24, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey m00n

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring in-game content bought under your Nintendo ID account to your Microsoft Account.

There is no way to transfer any in-game content purchased in Minecraft to a separate account. Once the content is bought, it is locked under that account.

Since you purchased via the Nintendo eShop, you will have to contact
    Nintendo support
    about the content that was purchased accidentally on your account.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  4. ddm73 Win User

If I own Minecraft Java edition do I need to purchase it on my switch or can I download it for free?

So if I have bedrock edition on my iPhone then that is the edition I need for the Switch and therefore I don't need to pay for it again?
  5. CommieCat Win User

Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

As said before I made sure to migrate the account. I signed in with my microsoft account. I still show my java edition username and skin. However, it still wants me to repurchase the game. I also own bedrock edition but wants me to purchase it also. I tried the uninstall, reinstall, and restart to no avail. Still wants to make me purchase both editions once again.
  6. Anonymous_User69 Win User

How to request a refund on a gift (I was hacked)

Its already been redeemed and the purchase was "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC," the purchase was made on microsoft store on pc.
Thema:

1. I made a purchase on my bedrock edition game on my switch, but... - Similar Threads - made purchase bedrock

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft Bedrock for PC, some purchases made on another platform are not syncing as...: A purchase made on Nintendo Switch (Bedrock version) is not syncing. This is not true of all purchases, and is simply only true of some purchases; purchases from PC bedrock sync fine to Switch,...