i made a purchase of $25.00 not showing up in game after purchasing through xbox app

Discus and support i made a purchase of $25.00 not showing up in game after purchasing through xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; i made a purchase of $25.00 worth of v-bucks through the xbox app and i don’t have them on my account. please help. d3954fea-cc5b-42d2-b666-f92c51e1bf8a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RockStarEagle, Aug 19, 2018.

1. i made a purchase of $25.00 not showing up in game after purchasing through xbox app

i made a purchase of $25.00 worth of v-bucks through the xbox app and i don’t have them on my account. please help.

:)

RockStarEagle, Aug 19, 2018
  2. TIGRIS ALBA
    TIGRIS ALBA Guest
    XBOX VIDEO on Windows 8 PC won't show older purchases

When opening the XBOX Video app on my Windows 8 PC it will only show newer purchases. Any purchases made in the past which are no longer for purchase through Xbox Video will not show up for streaming or download on the PC. Technical support cannot resolve
    this issue. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

TIGRIS ALBA, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Lost Cause
    Lost Cause Guest
    Hey, just a quick, question about xbox purchases, any help is appreciated

More than likely it will show up as "Xbox Live purchase" with a set of random PO numbers after it. The only way you'll see the details would be via an email or through your account with purchase history.

Lost Cause, Aug 19, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

i made a purchase of $25.00 not showing up in game after purchasing through xbox app

Hi

You should contact Xbox Support here: Contact Us | Xbox Support for assistance with this.

They should be able to help.

5. IRB Win User

Hi

You should contact Xbox Support here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for assistance with this.

They should be able to help.
  6. IMaG33K Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

Hello, I have found that sometimes the purchase doesn't show up, I buy a 4.99 pack and if that works it is likely a process error. I had a 84.99 pack the Magladon pack not show up. So I requested a refund through the Microsoft app. Was refunded then made the purchase again and the second time it was successful.

*purchasing from the GTA store in-game is sufficient.

Hope that helps.
  7. ManyFathomsDeep Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest Missing from Purchased Games; store wants me to buy again

Thanks for your reply...

That is what is so strange -- it does not show there (ready to d/l) and shows in the store as requiring purchase. Fairly sure I purchased through Xbox One app on my phone when it was on sale many weeks ago. Are receipts emailed for games purchased through
    the app? I have checked my M/S account and email but no receipts / confirmations not there for other games purchased through app...
  8. ngocphi Win User

Refund Issues After Digital Purchase

You have to address it with vudu as thr purchase was made thru them

In app purchases are thru the vendor as per the refund policy

If they couldn't proccess it then no ms can't do anything about it

If it had been a xbox store purchase then you can contact xbox

But since it's a vudu same with Disney plus or google YouTube premium purchase (now that Google movies is gone )

You have to address the library with them

https://forum.vudu.com/forum/techni...t-purchase-through-xbox-app-is-not-showing-up

This is the vudu app support for Xbox forums

Note you can link the vudu app to moviesanywhere
  9. MaxDuckworth Win User

Bought Rocket league credits, got a text it charged me, have nothing received them

well the purchase does not show up on microsoft, but it shows up on verizon, since i made my payment through my phone. I have a screenshot of that. It shows the charge happened
Thema:

1. i made a purchase of $25.00 not showing up in game after purchasing through xbox app - Similar Threads - made purchase $25

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  5. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  6. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  7. Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do i keep my purchases made through Xbox if i delete this account?: If i delete the epic games account linked to my xbox, will i lose all of my purchases that i made through xbox and not the epic games store web page? I have been trying to change the email linked...
  8. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  9. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  10. Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my F1 23 purchase that I made on Xbox showing up in EA website?: I have looked at FIFA 23 and in the EA website it says that I own it but when I try with F1 23 it doesn't show up. I want it there so that I can play F1 23 on my laptop as well without having to...