I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...

Discus and support I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I would just like to know how this is against community standards. It was a straight forward post looking for 1 additional player for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monkey Infantry, Nov 30, 2022.

1. I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...

I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got... [​IMG]
    I would just like to know how this is against community standards. It was a straight forward post looking for 1 additional player for my fireteam.

:)

Monkey Infantry, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Monkey Infantry Win User

I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got suspended for it?

can someone explain to me the standard? Long time user i have mature from my halo 2 days. I try to stay well within the guidelines. i report all the accounts selling services on destiny. i report spam accounts spaming services.. i just made a lfg for trials looking for 1.. how is this against anything... its the point of the service
  3. Totally Xbox Win User

destiny 2 raids tomorrow

Hi there, if you're looking for players to assist you with Raids on Destiny, then you could always Create a Post in the Looking for Group section of the Game Hub. To do this, simply follow these steps.

- Go to the Xbox One Dashboard

- Go on Destiny and press Start

- Then go onto Game Hub

- Then go over on to Looking for Group

- Then Create a Post displaying what you need help with.

I hope this helps.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Destiny 2 Shadowkeep

I played a free trial of the first destiny but I only got past the very beginning. Then I played the beta for destiny 2. After that yet another free trial of the first mission. So it has been awhile since I played. Now I have to go back and look at
    the story so I ca get caught up. Right now I will try to start the campaign and hope to come across cool shaders and armor early.
  5. Broward Blvd Win User

What do you think about Destiny 2 Shadowkeep?

I personally don’t like destiny anymore. When destiny 2 came out it was fun for a while and then it got stale. Nobody plays it anymore so I would have to look for people to play with and every time I would play trials, I would go against streamers cause
    there is nobody really playing the game unless they are really good at it.
  6. BossScroll7170 Win User

I got banned for posting a tournament in looking for group

its probably because of the xbox card prize, i think it would need to be done through a legit tournament website like esports or others alike. the card is also for dollars and this would make it regional rather than global.

i may be wrong but i think this is why. you would have had no problems before as it wouldn't have been reported. sorry for any inconvenience
    So it there a way I can unban my account from this?
Thema:

I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...

1. I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got... - Similar Threads - made Looking group

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  8. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  9. Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Look At This Fan Made Xbox Series X Background I Made!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/PhantomKid143 [link] [comments]
  10. A hacker has stolen money from my account and made it look like I spent it

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker has stolen money from my account and made it look like I spent it: what do I do because he keeps stealing my money from my account 4f11ba01-ed4c-4f81-be85-845ce353aeab