I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

Discus and support I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gordon74, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Gordon74
    Gordon74 Guest

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

HI There

I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again'

So I tried again straight away and the purchase was successful.

But both payments are on my bank account. How do I get a refund of the first payment ?

Thanks

:)

Gordon74, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was recognised.

3. RedCarGamer Win User

I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was recognised.

If you wont able to have the refund the duplicate purchase through the channels indicated above you will need to contact
    Xbox Customer Support.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

1. Check to see if your purchase is listed under
      Purchases that may qualify for a refund
      . Be sure to sign in from the account used to make the purchase.
      Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. If you see your purchase listed, select that order number and click Request refund at the bottom of the list.
    Note If you don’t have an Xbox account, you will need to contact your financial institution for a refund.

After you submit your refund request

You’ll receive a confirmation email and should get a response from the support team within 72 hours.

Important

Don't submit your request more than once. The form doesn't accept duplicate requests for the same order number.
  5. wademackintosh Win User

My Order details is saying the payment failed but the money is out of my account?

Exactly what im going through now, and "support" does nothing. Ive been charged multiple times for 1 game but still doesnt show as purchased. Now I must wait 14 days for my bank to refund the duplicate purchases (with additional charges) and then i must try buy the game again. ****!
  6. SuaveMender4 Win User

Transaction can't be completed yet you managed to steal 3$ for me

Just called my bank for the 4th time, there wasn't even an attempted made to take the 99$ from my account, only 3 different 1$ charges.
Thema:

1. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was... - Similar Threads - made duplicate purchase

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  8. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  9. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  10. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3