I made a big mistake.

Discus and support I made a big mistake. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @DigitalPain -No worries, but I do have to say that SteveV's joke about his ex was pretty good too! Haha. 0cb32551-4b1a-4dea-aaec-83ba164bc323 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DigitalAssassin, Sep 2, 2015.

1. I made a big mistake.

@DigitalPain -No worries, but I do have to say that SteveV's joke about his ex was pretty good too! Haha.

:)

DigitalAssassin, Sep 2, 2015
  2. stringaGamer
    stringaGamer Guest
    I made a mistake

i bought a battle map pack for minecraft its the halloween one but i ment to buy the mash up pack!I made a big mistake. :(

stringaGamer, Sep 2, 2015
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    i made a mistake

The only ones who handle suspensions/bans are the enforcement team. The only way to contact them is by filing for a case review. However since you already admitted to sending a message that was against the rules it would honestly be pointless to do as the
    case review will more than likely get upheld.

KindGryphon, Sep 2, 2015
  4. I made a big mistake.

another option, If you have no other PS products, is to remove your payment info, and sell it on craigslist with your PSN account and all the digital games. you'd get more money for it that way

Upinya Slayin, Sep 2, 2015
  5. D1git4lp4in
    D1git4lp4in Guest
    @Upinya What a great idea! Thank you!

D1git4lp4in, Sep 2, 2015
  6. Actually you should factory reset the console before selling it because in the state of things you would be selling your personal information unless your so going to change the email to the account and change the name affiliated with that account which by
    the way is your real life name and on top of it he or she would need the password to even use the account in the 1st place.

Another word of advice, please start reading Terms of Service which is the 1st thing you agree to to even use the console itself.

MonsterGuy2014, Sep 2, 2015
  7. "me and my wife's PS4s"

Sooooo you made this terrible mistake twice huh? I made a big mistake. ;)

Have friends who own PS4's, it's not a bad piece of kit, just prefer my Xbox. Just keep them then you'll have both pools of exclusives to pick from.

Seriously Scott, Sep 2, 2015
  8. I made a big mistake.

I'll only judge you for thinking you made a mistake buying the PS4. It's a great console with some brilliant exclusives.

Keep the console and save for a Xbox One. AS a PC gamer you should be used to the experience of waiting for new hardware you want.

A Last Champion, Sep 2, 2015
  9. "But I beg of you consider letting me trade in me and my wife's PS4s and all our games, and give me the credits on the Xbox Store online to download all my games over again, but this time on the best console in the world, and I promise I will never stray
    from Xbox ever again."

Normally I would laugh heartily, but I actually feel a bit sorry for your apparent naivete. : (

but LOL at how some people get so deadly serious about which console they choose. It's the funniest thing to me. Soooo much drama, uncertainty, desperation, night sweats, panic, anguish....it's
    just endlessly hilarious to me.

BizarroMantis, Sep 2, 2015
  10. PICK 34
    PICK 34 Guest
    Keep the PS4 and get an Xbox One.

PICK 34, Sep 2, 2015
  11. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    How did you make a mistake? Because you bought a PS4? It's a great console. Keep it. Get a Wii U as well and an X1 if you can.

brandiesel1, Sep 2, 2015
  12. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Says xbox is a better console yet doesnt actually own one. Asks for MS to give him credit for his ps4 games. Didnt research something he was going to spend £400 on.

Something tells me you are not 31. I am younger than you but still wouldnt be as stupid as that and certainly wouldnt admit my stupidity in a public forum.

Boas BS5, Sep 2, 2015
  13. I made a big mistake.

Just because somebody is older, doesn't mean they're any wiser...

Played friend's PS4s a few times, it's nice enough I guess, controller sort of sucks though I made a big mistake. ;)

Seriously Scott, Sep 3, 2015
  14. Ragnarok5000
    Ragnarok5000 Guest
    Scott, I definitely agree with you on the PS4 controller, it's not that great for me, my hands hurt withing 1-2 hours of playing. A secondary reason why I sold my PS4 for an Xbox One.

Ragnarok5000, Sep 3, 2015
  15. D1git4lp4in
    D1git4lp4in Guest
    So there's a couple ways that you can objectively, not just subjectively call Xbox One better than PS4. First off in Crackdown 3 they are using cloud computing for computational power of destructive environments. This is important because the CPU being
    used in both the PS4 and Xbox One is the APU AMD Jaguar which is an 8 core part. The problem with AMD CPUs (especially APUs) is they are weaker than Intel parts as far as single threaded computational power. Why is that important for gaming? Because the actual
    crumbling of the world is actually computed by the CPU not GPU. Since the AMDs APU is weaker, games that are heavily dependent on the CPU will not run as well as games that are all GPU intensive. Like strategy games, MMOs which also tend to be CPU intensive
    and of course physics like crumbling walls and how you interact with the environment.

Because Xbox One uses cloud computing with their first game supporting it (afaik) CrackDown 3, it means that the Xbox one has access to resources that the PS4 does not have access to (at least at this moment in time.)

In that way the Xbox One is objectively better than PS4.

There are also subjective ways. Like the controller that was mentioned. I find the slightly bigger Xbox One controller to be more comfortable in the hand than the PS4 controller. And also subjectively I prefer the colorful live tiles user interface of
    Xbox over PS4s bland general blue interface. Plus Xbox One just added backwards compatibility which Sony has no plans of ever offering to the PS3.

I know there are a lot of free love console hugging hippies out there that would like both consoles to be the same, but one is clearly better IMO, and that is the Xbox One

D1git4lp4in, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

I made a big mistake.

1. I made a big mistake. - Similar Threads - made big mistake

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  8. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  9. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  10. Xbox made big pop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox made big pop: hey guys I'm wondering what in easrt happened because my x box made a big pop and then it shut off and now it doesn't work? No clue what happened bb6fc8a0-bd91-49c4-aa08-9235bed04370