I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged...

Discus and support I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made 2 in game purchases in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged for them. cdbd4259-dc4c-4a48-8511-726746f6eaa7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marlene Wiese, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged...

I made 2 in game purchases in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged for them.

:)

Marlene Wiese, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged for them.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game issues such as in-game purchases are handled by the game support but no worries as I will be helping you still.

Please repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.
  3. Charles Silbaugh Win User

I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged for them.

I made one on 3/20/2023 and same results.
  4. Sole Survivor45 Win User

Can I redownload a game purchased on another console?

As long as you download the game with the account that purchesed it, You wll be able to redownload it with no extra charge.
  5. Raymond MHein Jr Win User

another account hacked

i got hacked and all my microsoft points taken and spent on total [mod removed] it took 13 days for them to investigate it then i get my account back but they didnt address the real problem and they didnt bother giving my microst points back i lost 5000
    now this is after i explained to them once again i have to wait another 25 days for them to get back to me on my points mother *** pain in the @@@ it shouldnt take this long they can have there games that were purchesed i want my damn points back
  6. AyeeJamesy Win User

About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

I purchesed the game pass and never recieved it before i had to contact microsoft then ring them
Thema:

I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged...

1. I made 2 in game purcheses in the township game but didnt receive them but I got charged... - Similar Threads - made game purcheses

2. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  3. If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I made a epic games account with xbox, how do I login to the epic account made with it...: I have been using epic games to play fortnite for a while. When I first played fortnite in 2019, it was through my xbox and my epic account was linked to it. I don't know the account's email...
  4. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  5. Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be community made mods in the game Teardown.: In the new Release to Xbox, Teardown will community made mods be available. edd8f92b-96f5-438a-9e66-22a12c437444
  6. My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he...: My uncle made an account on my xbox with game pass and I changed the email password and he lost his phone and I need to recover the acc but I literally have nothing...
  7. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  8. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  9. Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i pay the difference from basic to ultimate game pass i made a mistake: I accidentally signed up for the 10.99/mo game pass, not the ultimate. Is there a way to upgrade by paying the difference or do i just have to wait a month or buy ultimate...
  10. I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...: I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago, but then I logged into Xbox-Microsoft to see...