I`m unable to purchase a game pass.

Discus and support I`m unable to purchase a game pass. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I have an issue with this. For some reason, when i look in the app, there is no option for buying the pass. When i try to buy it from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by daniil tsiareshchanka, Feb 9, 2023.

  1. I`m unable to purchase a game pass.


    Hello. I have an issue with this. For some reason, when i look in the app, there is no option for buying the pass. When i try to buy it from the browser, it does nothing. No error messages or something. Region is Poland
    is there a way that some1 could fix it?

    :)
     
    daniil tsiareshchanka, Feb 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Dericka Win User

    I`m unable to purchase a game pass.

    Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

    Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know did you try to purchase it on the console too?
  3. DannyCouchman Win User

    Unable to redeem a bought Xbox Game Pass code for UK as I live in Jersey 'different region' alert.

    I have the same problem. Is there a fix for this? My son has used his Xmas money and as we are part of British Isles purchased 6 month game pass that we are unable to redeem.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

    M Couchman
  4. dainja raas Win User

    raam's shadow DLC

    Hmmm , think i`m gonna have to make a purchase of the season pass .
  5. the1laird70 Win User

    Regular limited service

    Think it's time to cancel subscription and try PS4 - Not even a week has passed and now unable to connect for the 4th time. It is utter *** and find contacting m/soft as non existent.
  6. palaeologos777 Win User

    Game Pass Problems

    I constantly have the same problem when I'm browsing games on a computer and want to acquire them for my Xbox One. I have a Game Pass subscription, yet when I find a Game Pass game I want to download I'm prompted to either purchase the game or purchase
    a Game Pass sub. I'm logged in on the account I use for Game Pass, and checking my account information verifies that I'm subscribed, but for some reason I can only acquire the game on my console. I wish M$ would pull their finger out.
Thema:

I`m unable to purchase a game pass.

Loading...
  1. I`m unable to purchase a game pass. - Similar Threads - I`m unable purchase

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  4. I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)

    in XboX Insiders
    I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. i can’t link my microsoft account with m y playstation network, so i’m unable to sing into...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t link my microsoft account with m y playstation network, so i’m unable to sing into...: everything work until it try’s signing in then always fails d3ab8db8-b89f-4259-8b05-5148f49dab9e
  9. AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    AFTER RESETTING MY WIN 10 I M UNABLE TO RUN GTA V ON MY PC!: After resetting my pc (deleting all files and started from scratch) i m unable to run gta v on my pc...... i shows its running on steam and rockstar launcher but the game never shows up.... before...
  10. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...