I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

Discus and support I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Battlefield 1 four days ago for 250BRL (= 73 Dollars) and now Battlefield 1 with Titanfall 2 are 290BRL (=80 Dollars) in other words microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by felipe6r, Nov 18, 2016.

  1. felipe6r
    felipe6r Guest

    I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system


    I bought Battlefield 1 four days ago for 250BRL (= 73 Dollars) and now Battlefield 1 with Titanfall 2 are 290BRL (=80 Dollars) in other words microsoft needs to make a refound system like steam or create a new one , i didn`t know about the sales four days
    ago and now i lost a lot of money with one game instead of two,I`m really frustrated with microsoft.





    :)
     
    felipe6r, Nov 18, 2016
    #1
  2. Xbox Live Gold Sales... stop playing around...

    I was disappointed with just about every sale since the Xbox One's release apart from this last ultimate game sale, but I think that was a combination of not many games as well as poor discounts.

    What I do now is put games on the sale list and I won't buy them without it being on sale and it's actually made the sales much better for me. Even though I know I could afford the $10 - $20, I wait till it's $5 -$10.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Nov 18, 2016
    #2
  3. CarlosGZ82
    CarlosGZ82 Guest
    COD AW was pre loaded…now midnight its updating and only 1 % ?

    This never happened before with my old 360 over three hours installing the F. game and i can't play yet the game ( I m using the disc for install ). I feel disappointed with this console. :-(
     
    CarlosGZ82, Nov 18, 2016
    #3
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

    I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

    well for one if you didn't know today is blackfriday

    That's why the price is down and no they can't reverse the charges sales happen when they happen
     
    ngocphi, Nov 18, 2016
    #4
  5. MLange73
    MLange73 Guest
    Actually, next friday is black friday I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system :) Black Friday (shopping) - Wikipedia

    Felipe6r: You may want to get in contact with Xbox Support at Contact Us | Xbox Support to either chat with xbox support or request a call from support. If anyone can do something
    about it, they can I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system :)

    I hope that helps I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system :)
     
    MLange73, Nov 18, 2016
    #5
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    If you check your xbox console the blackfriday sale already started as of fridsy
     
    ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. ngocphi Win User

    I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

    well for one if you didn't know today is blackfriday

    That's why the price is down and no they can't reverse the charges sales happen when they happen

    Actually, next friday is black friday :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

    Felipe6r: You may want to get in contact with Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to either chat with xbox support or request a call from support. If anyone can do something
    about it, they can :)

    I hope that helps :)
    If you check your xbox console the blackfriday sale already started as of fridsy
  8. MLange73 Win User

    I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

    well for one if you didn't know today is blackfriday

    That's why the price is down and no they can't reverse the charges sales happen when they happen
    Actually, next friday is black friday :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

    Felipe6r: You may want to get in contact with Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to either chat with xbox support or request a call from support. If anyone can do something
    about it, they can :)

    I hope that helps :)
  9. ngocphi Win User

    I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

    well for one if you didn't know today is blackfriday

    That's why the price is down and no they can't reverse the charges sales happen when they happen
  10. DazedSinger588 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Daily puzzels don´t download. I tried to download a new puzzle but nothing is happened. I´m so disappointed.
  11. Christyna64 Win User

    Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

    The mouse doesn't work with Edge? That's disappointing, that's one major reason I would get a K/M for Xbox.
Thema:

I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system

Loading...
  1. I`m so disappointed with the xbox sales system - Similar Threads - I`m disappointed sales

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  9. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  10. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]