I,m scared to get ban!

Discus and support I,m scared to get ban! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Man I,m really scared to get ban. I accidentaly refund 3 games in a half and a month the last time was today when I buget vars mater national , the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sebi Dumitrescu, Feb 5, 2023.

1. I,m scared to get ban!

Man I,m really scared to get ban. I accidentaly refund 3 games in a half and a month the last time was today when I buget vars mater national , the 360 version and I,m really scared to gen ban, and not only that but I also bought alot of games from xbox store. I,m really sorry for doing this but please don,t ban me! And also new at xbox pls I will never refund a game

:)

Sebi Dumitrescu, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I,m scared to get ban!

3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I,m scared to get ban!

Hello Sebi, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The enforcement team do not come on these forums so they would not read your post. However, what I can suggest would be to head over to https://enforcement.xbox.com and read up on the terms for Xbox Live so you know what to avoid. :)
  4. Starseid Win User

I,m scared to get ban!

You wont be banned for requesting refunds. If you refund several games in a short period then you may be more likely to be denied a refund, but asking for refunds will not get you banned.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

I'm scared I might get banned.

As long as it was downloaded on the same console, you have nothing to worry about. That is how the console license is designed to work.
  6. RemittingFire58 Win User

For Microsoft Loyalty Means Nothing

He's a m$ shill and a troll, he probably got banned off neogaf in their sweep and decided to go elsewhere, the fact he has to defend policy to xbox's own forum seems to imply the message is getting through and their getting scared.
Thema:

I,m scared to get ban!

1. I,m scared to get ban! - Similar Threads - scared ban

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  7. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  8. Do you scare easily from horror games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you scare easily from horror games?: If so, you can now buy adult nappies/diapers called "underscare" They are real and they are able to be purchased with Outlast 2 lol. You need to watch the video in this link haha. Watch the...
  9. Just had a big scare :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just had a big scare :/: Woke up this morning and my XBOX ONE power brick Had no light on it and my console wouldn't work.Pulled the wire out of the brick put it back in still wouldn't work.repeated the process gave it a...
  10. Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red ring coverage and xbox one disc scratching scare major Nelson and analyst team ...: I am displeased that I have to pay over $80 to fix my "red ring of death" xbox 360 I've owned my xbox since 2010- and I taken great care of it. It started flashing 3 red lights which I was told I...