I love the redesigned my apps and games section

Discus and support I love the redesigned my apps and games section in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! I typically don't post here, but I am excited that this new feature was introduced, it's always a pleasant surprise and even more so typically... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IAmReinvented, Aug 27, 2022.

1. I love the redesigned my apps and games section

Hi! I typically don't post here, but I am excited that this new feature was introduced, it's always a pleasant surprise and even more so typically because there is never much aforementioned news about any cool new stuff that may arrive (which is fine)

I am a part of the alpha skip ahead and honestly I am impressed with the new my games and apps section

The font is slightly different (edit: it may not be different more so than the textSize is larger I think), formatting of everything is a bit different but essentially the same, and the new full library section was a very pleasant surprise! Seeing it now it almost seems obvious that it should have been something like that initially.

Its fast, pleasantly redesigned, and I have not encountered any bugs today with it so far

Thanks again!

submitted by /u/IAmReinvented
    [link] [comments]

/u/IAmReinvented, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Nuketown 2025 trailer

I love the redesign on the houses & vehicles. :D
  3. Hybrid Alien Win User

Found a new problem with the blu-ray player

The whole blu ray app needs a redesign
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

Xbox One Slim

We have a while to go before we see a redesign of any kind. I love how it looks now tho :) Especially that controller.
  5. Paul A. Smith Win User

YouTube app redesign

It's good. Biggest improvement for me was keyboard speed. Scrolling along used to be really slow. Glad to see that's fixed.
  6. smileskybird Win User

YouTube app redesign

I agree I love the new setup less clutter for sure! Those ads can get annoying but some of them are funny whats annoying is the ads you cant skip and theyre like 30 seconds or longer.
Thema:

I love the redesigned my apps and games section

1. I love the redesigned my apps and games section - Similar Threads - love redesigned apps

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  4. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  7. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  8. Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível

in XboX Insiders
    Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível: Incrible comunit Xbox submitted by /u/Majestic-Property615 [link] [comments]
  9. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....
  10. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems: I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have...