I love the new home screen - thank you MS - but....

Discus and support I love the new home screen - thank you MS - but.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A major leap forward I must say. Much less cluttered and you can add and remove sections. Just one thing - ability to hide the blobs on left, like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BookishFlunky90, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I love the new home screen - thank you MS - but....

A major leap forward I must say.

Much less cluttered and you can add and remove sections.

Just one thing - ability to hide the blobs on left, like Pins square, and increase size of pinned icons as previous size.

On the verge being hard to see which game. So much space unused.

And we can never have enough customization, please continue this route....

:)

BookishFlunky90, Oct 17, 2017
  2. XBOXLIVE UPDATE AND MADDEN 13

i love the new update its easier to see from a distance everything on the home screen is bigger and the new madden is also awesome but i wanted to add some friends and see what people think about live and madden

Ant x Montana, Oct 17, 2017
  3. debe54
    debe54 Guest
    just a thank you ms

hi ms,

i just want to thank you for this great new dashboard.i love the apps.thats what i ever wanted on a console.

debe54, Oct 17, 2017
  4. RedBeardDC Win User

Thank you MS

[quote user="DEATHbySAUSAGE1"]

First I'd like to thank you for partnering with MD and Doritos to create a contest in which the only way to win it is to sacrifice my health by drinking dew and eating doritos exclusively for 6 months. Secondly, I'd like to thank them by neglecting every
    dedicated fan (myself included) who happens to actually have a live and not able to reach a 70,000+ gamer score. Sorry my wife and kids got in the way of me earning a free game, not to mention the free $499. That I don't quite get it. Why would you give such
    a gift to those whose more than likely already preorder the product in question?. Well, here's my rant now I just wait for the fanatical troll to come after me.

[/quote]

OP, people like you are why we can't have nice things.

I have no hope for the human race.
  5. Osiris Mega Win User

Thank you MS

Of course i want a free xbox one who wouldnt lol. I know i dont have the stats to qualify though so i dont expect it but i understand why someone with 700 games, 300k+ gs, 10+ tenure can be a bit irked by getting nothing. Also who died and made you leader
    of microsoft defense force. By the look of your profile, your more likely to be a shill than i am.
  6. Osiris Mega Win User

Thank you MS

If microsoft is throwing the words dedicated and loyal due to gamerscore and tenure then id say people with high scores should definitely feel entitled to something. Specially when they see people with far less being giving stuff. It would be stupid to think
    otherwise
  7. CoughItUpNow Win User

Thank you MS

Nice D33. Good luck with that. We are not all jealous of your good luck. It is only a few who feel self entitled.
  8. RakkaDisciprine Win User

Thank you MS

Sure, it's disappointing not to get anything after being a loyal Live/Xbox costumer since launch, but whatever. I get a lot out of my experience and feel like I get my money's worth, and anything above that is just icing on the cake. I'm not about to pout
    about not getting a $20 game that I would really only be interested in if I were getting it for free.
Thema:

I love the new home screen - thank you MS - but....

1. I love the new home screen - thank you MS - but.... - Similar Threads - love home screen

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  4. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  5. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  6. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  7. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  8. Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível

in XboX Insiders
    Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível: Incrible comunit Xbox submitted by /u/Majestic-Property615 [link] [comments]
  9. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....
  10. Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.

in XboX Insiders
    Gotta love coming home from a long weeks worth of work to crappy error codes.: Since this sub doesn't allow for picture or link sharing, here is the error message in all of it's glory. "There was a problem with the update You need this update to use your console, but...