I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

Discus and support I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; They make me wanna subscribe to game pass to get all those games Idk why the mods keep locking threads that show any side of disapproval of the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/z2Q7lYjcxK, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

They make me wanna subscribe to game pass to get all those games

Idk why the mods keep locking threads that show any side of disapproval of the Xbox team How else are we supposed to tell the Xbox team to add more ads? ️

submitted by /u/z2Q7lYjcxK
    [link] [comments]

/u/z2Q7lYjcxK, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

i would love that... i keep getting the 1 month of game pass ultimate for $1 ad and I already own it so it wont work for me
  3. Christyna64 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I would love an ad blocker for the home dashboard, or for Microsoft to just remove the ads all together.
  4. P0RTERP0TTY Win User

Game keeps trying to con me into buying xblive

Is it just an ad on the dashboard? Or is it keeping you from playing games?
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

January game pass guide

Thanks for the guide. I love the Microsoft Rewards Program and that they added Game Pass rewards.
  6. BlackhawkViking Win User

STOP POSTING OR XBOX LIVE WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN!

if ms cared about keeping service we paid for up half as much as they do keeping track of every cent of content there wouldnt be over 100K idiots like me posting GD blogs nobody will see...we would be playing and you could be tea baggin me in Halo! i love
    you...im just PO! Dashboard choked full of ads and i opted out anytime i was given an option...oh well.
Thema:

I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

1. I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass! - Similar Threads - Love Dashboard Ads

2. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  3. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  6. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...: Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in...
  7. Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível

in XboX Insiders
    Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível: Incrible comunit Xbox submitted by /u/Majestic-Property615 [link] [comments]
  8. please unban me for the love of god.

in XBoX Accessibility
    please unban me for the love of god.: unban my account LC zova i spent my savings on this account for years and i have nothing but this account that i value everything i own please reinforcement team give me another chance to change....
  9. Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please for the love of God fix these controllers disconnect problems: I have done everything to fix the issue now its on you please fix this Microsoft you are not fixing the issue by making us buy new consoles if that is the problem and you knew that you should have...
  10. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please: Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]