I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

Discus and support I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; They make me wanna subscribe to game pass to get all those games Idk why the mods keep locking threads that show any side of disapproval of the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/z2Q7lYjcxK, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

They make me wanna subscribe to game pass to get all those games

Idk why the mods keep locking threads that show any side of disapproval of the Xbox team How else are we supposed to tell the Xbox team to add more ads? ️

submitted by /u/z2Q7lYjcxK
    [link] [comments]

/u/z2Q7lYjcxK, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

i would love that... i keep getting the 1 month of game pass ultimate for $1 ad and I already own it so it wont work for me
  3. P0RTERP0TTY Win User

Game keeps trying to con me into buying xblive

Is it just an ad on the dashboard? Or is it keeping you from playing games?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I would love an ad blocker for the home dashboard, or for Microsoft to just remove the ads all together.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

January game pass guide

Thanks for the guide. I love the Microsoft Rewards Program and that they added Game Pass rewards.
  6. ChemicalXJoker479 Win User

GamePass

I already it but monster hunter world for sure , reignited my love for the game when they added it to games pass
Thema:

I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass!

1. I Love The Dashboard Ads, They Keep Me Informed of the power of the game pass! - Similar Threads - Love Dashboard Ads

2. I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...

in XboX Insiders
    I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...: First I am writing this with no concern to rough draft, final draft, format and make it easy to read. Tyrannical. I know How dare I. Here are my random scribbles, for those that care to lend their...
  3. What in the ever loving duck is MS doing with the homescreen?

in XboX Insiders
    What in the ever loving duck is MS doing with the homescreen?: I'm sorry - I realise we are testing, but for goodness sake - I bought a console to play games on (shock horror I know) I did not buy it to have what new things on game pass are on my main screen,...
  4. My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this?: It's started yesterday I've tried checking nat type Reseting router and checking internet status alos rest xbox and have logged in and out of my account 0dd0a517-1cad-4348-b783-9eed1a71ade2
  5. For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    For the love of God PLEASE! Can someone explain why after this last YouTube update on Xbox...: This is ridiculous. I got signed out randomly and now when I use the code to sign-in, I can only use the primary channel (which I never USE) and cannot switch to the second channel under the same...
  6. I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...: This has been my all time favorite game, and since they did terrible making Def Jam Icon, nobody these days can really play Def Jam Fight For NY unless you get an Xbox or a ps2 and find the game...
  7. Why do you love play video games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you love play video games: why the games are son beautiful? c08e07e3-92b7-4708-9142-24546a6ed76e
  8. I love the redesigned my apps and games section

in XboX Insiders
    I love the redesigned my apps and games section: Hi! I typically don't post here, but I am excited that this new feature was introduced, it's always a pleasant surprise and even more so typically because there is never much aforementioned news...
  9. Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to have some dynamic space visuals for the dashboard on the Xbox series Please: Moving ones would be better but either it’s going to be a improvement Along with the new Colours tones for the my Color options submitted by /u/DoctorKitty4 [link] [comments]
  10. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]