I love it but I hate it!

Discus and support I love it but I hate it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forza 5. I truly do love this game but there are 2 things that really stress me out. I have owned every forza game (except horizon, not a forza game in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

I love it but I hate it!

Forza 5. I truly do love this game but there are 2 things that really stress me out. I have owned every forza game (except horizon, not a forza game in my eyes) and have loved them all. But since the beggining two things have always annoyed me. First is
    the lack of qualifying. Was doing a championship today and every time I got started in second last. This has always bothered me as I have to get passed all the slow cars to get up to the leaders. Now something as simple as a single hot lap would be enough
    but no. I nearly always get started in last. I have lost races because of the simple fact the leaders are so far out in front and the race ends before I get there. Which brings me to the second thing. The short races. When your starting at the bottom of the
    pack and you trying to get to the front, 2 laps really isn't enough. Sometimes I will lose simply because I couldn't get up to the front because I got stuck behind the slower cars and ran out if laps. So no qualifying and not being able to adjust the amount
    of laps. Oh it would be perfect!

:)

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I love it...... But

Yeh but the sound doesn't come out of my headset then. How will I hear others? There voices will be coming out of that headset and not my turtle beach ones

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  3. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I love it...... But

Haha. I have gold but none of xbox one stuff shows up on this site.

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  4. I love it but I hate it!

I found that if the track is short then you will normally get 3 or 4 laps to compensate. If you're struggling to make it to the front, I hate to say it, but you should try to save up for a new car as I have had trouble getting to the front too but have solved
    it after a complete new car.

The thing that really gets me is the Drivitar system. Although the system is brilliant and frankly a next-gen stroke of genius, I'm absolutely sick to death of being side slammed by people who obviously drive under the impression that it's Need For Speed.
    i think it could be improved if they had a kind of filter for driving styles. That way, I could drive with people who know how to and the Need For Speed idiots can all go ruin each other's lap times.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i just started getting into Forza Motorsport .. loved Horizon though .. but anyway my biggest thing is the cost of cars .. especially the exclusive McLaren that i got a code for but it's only to buy it instead of being in my garage.

DEACON, Jan 6, 2014
  6. I was able to bank over 2 million credits in less then 2 hours yesterday. and purchased 2 high proceed cars with the mony. i'll probably do it again tonight to get the bugetti veyron

Upinya Slayin, Jan 6, 2014
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    [quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]

The thing that really gets me is the Drivitar system. Although the system is brilliant and frankly a next-gen stroke of genius, I'm absolutely sick to death of being side slammed by people who obviously drive under the impression that it's Need For Speed.
    i think it could be improved if they had a kind of filter for driving styles. That way, I could drive with people who know how to and the Need For Speed idiots can all go ruin each other's lap times.

[/quote]That can annoy me too, it can some times feel like demolition derby lol. I go for the perfect pass but then get hit at the back, Drivatar learns how you drive and some times it's hard not to hit cars when most cars are bumping into you probably making
    your Drivatar drive the same way.

(Actually haven't been on Forza for weeks, I do wonder how my Drivatar is doing lol)

DWoodbine, Jan 6, 2014
  8. I love it but I hate it!

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

I was able to bank over 2 million credits in less then 2 hours yesterday. and purchased 2 high proceed cars with the mony. i'll probably do it again tonight to get the bugetti veyron

[/quote]

Feel free to share your secrets. Of course difficulty increases the payout but not quite to that extent. I've been doing the bonus races too but they don't pay much more tun the standard series. I'm currently raking in about £200,000 an hour.

9. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    The thing is I do win most races but I would like to turn the difficulty up. If I do and I get started in last then I have no chance if winning at all. I don't care about winning all the time but seriously, having to get through all slow barging cars at
    the bottom is really frustrating. Also the lap thing. Sometimes I'd love to do championships with maybe 10 lap races. I like a good endurance race every now and then. 2 laps on a track really isn't enough. Race is over in 5 mins.

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  10. [quote user="vDEACON"]

i just started getting into Forza Motorsport .. loved Horizon though .. but anyway my biggest thing is the cost of cars .. especially the exclusive McLaren that i got a code for but it's only to buy it instead of being in my garage.

[/quote]

I actually find it really annoying that I have to pay again in game to use my paid DLC. I don't want to start a platform war but when I bought the Academy Edition of Gran Turismo 5 they all went straight to my garage for immediate use.

-

There's a few cars I'd like to own like LaFerrari and the Veyron SuperSport but I won't be paying real money only to have to grind to enjoy them.

11. [quote user="ImDrunky"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]That can annoy me too, it can some times feel like demolition derby lol. I go for the perfect pass but then get hit at the back, Drivatar learns how you drive and some times it's hard not to hit cars when most cars are bumping into you probably making
    your Drivatar drive the same way.

(Actually haven't been on Forza for weeks, I do wonder how my Drivatar is doing lol)

[/quote]

Yeah, it does worry me that I'm being portrayed as a rear-ending driver because the more reckless drivers like to smash me in to other people. I'm by no means perfect with my driving but sometimes it's just a deliberate attempt to take you off the track
    which benefits nobody. I even messaged one of my friends yesterday to tell him what I thought of his driving style and told him to go buy Need For Speed.

12. [quote user="DuFFuL"]

The thing is I do win most races but I would like to turn the difficulty up. If I do and I get started in last then I have no chance if winning at all. I don't care about winning all the time but seriously, having to get through all slow barging cars at
    the bottom is really frustrating. Also the lap thing. Sometimes I'd love to do championships with maybe 10 lap races. I like a good endurance race every now and then. 2 laps on a track really isn't enough. Race is over in 5 mins.

[/quote]

It would be nice to play a greater variety of race styles like Endurance. I know I've played a game that has such things but I genuinely can't remember if it was an older Forza or Gran Turismo, to be honest it could be a completely different game.

-

It's no big secret that the game was rushed to an extent to come as a launch title, it shows itself with the dramatical drop in the number of cars and tracks. Forza games have never really been rushed in the past, Forza 3 took a very long time to be developed
    and it showed, that was a magnificent game. Hopefully Forza 6 has already been started and will continue to be developed for a very long time until it has a large variety in race styles, cars, tracks and an improved drivatar system.

13. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

I love it but I hate it!

Don't get me wrong. I do love the game. The number of tracks or cars never bothered me. Just the two things I stated. Qualifying and being able to choose the amount of laps. Both these things have never been in a forza game. These things really be the basics
    of a racing game. All racing in real life has qualifying.

DuFFuL, Jan 6, 2014
  14. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="vDEACON"]

[/quote]

Have yout not redeemed rewards on the forza site? Should gove you a good amount of credits

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  15. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

I love it but I hate it!

1. I love it but I hate it! - Similar Threads - love hate

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Love the new UI, hate the new friends list. It always looks like I always missed notifications.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365 [link] [comments]
  5. Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?: I like achievements if they end on a 0 or 5 don't like the weird numbers achievements b5383c38-ed75-495a-a5fc-2493f7544e8f
  6. Love and Hate Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Love and Hate Jigsaw: I am an author and I do jigsaw puzzles to clear my head when I get stuck on my book. I don't mind the ads, however, the app keeps crashing. I like to complete a set before moving to a new set but...
  7. Games I hate that you love

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I hate that you love: The following is a list of games that I dislike for a variety of reasons (some of which I will detail) that most people seem to think are masterpieces of some sort or other. Ive tried to try...
  8. Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Love it or hate it, COD is still the best (for me...): Bought Titanfall to give it a shot... have played through the "Campaign", and am almost at Prestige level... and it bores me... played two hours today, trying to find something to keep my...
  9. I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Love Drivatars... I Hate Drivatars: Drivatars are awesome and have definately added an entirely new and for the most part great dimension to the Single Player experience. But the Drivatars can get a little crazy often driving...
  10. Love Hate Relationship with the Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Love Hate Relationship with the Xbox One: When it works, I love it. Most of the time though it is a cranky sluggish crashing beast. Did they even QA test this thing? da3908ec-efdb-485a-a5ae-52ca012e4b80