I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

Discus and support I lost the Xcloud founding member items. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AllanGPlay2066, May 22, 2024.

1. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were using my cloud drives (Google Drive and OneDrive) to share pirated media and they deleted my personal files.

submitted by /u/AllanGPlay2066
    [link] [comments]

/u/AllanGPlay2066, May 22, 2024
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

Well after the forum change we lost soooooooooooooo many users. I think the regulars who stuck around should get an icon similar to the founding member.
  3. eske4e Win User

GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

Just bought Game Pass Ultimate assuming all family members would get xcloud gaming on android devices?

I guess not?

Are we really going to have to pay almost €40 per month for me and 2 kids to use xcloud? That's insane.
  4. Remy DG Win User

Keyboard and mouse in Xbox cloud gaming

5. Farscape247 Win User

Can you play an Xbox/Microsoft free online account game on PC?

xbox console only or via xcloud.

or you can purchase fable anniversary, fable III and Fable the lost chapters on steam
  6. Francia J. Win User

xbox gamepass cloud gaming

Thema:

I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

1. I lost the Xcloud founding member items. - Similar Threads - lost Xcloud founding

2. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  3. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  4. Xbox series X controller lost its mind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X controller lost its mind: I was playing a game today, had played several rounds before, no problems. I was in the middle of a match and all of the sudden, my controller started moving the cursor on the game around by...
  5. Microsoft account lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account lost: I had a microsoft account with this email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** linked with a minecraft account java edition (minecraft user: christ0santo). I tried to...
  6. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  7. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  8. Xcloud save data reverted to old save and I lost hours of gameplay: Dreamscaper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud save data reverted to old save and I lost hours of gameplay: Dreamscaper: I spent hours playing DreamScaper on the Xbox cloud on my android today and yesterday and got pretty far. I was connected to the internet the whole time. I even closed the game and opened it back...
  9. I was part of the xCloud program, but lost access. How do I gain my access back?

in XboX Insiders
    I was part of the xCloud program, but lost access. How do I gain my access back?: So, I was part of the program back when it first started rolling out. When Modern Warfare was released and a majority of peoples Xboxs were shutting off, I read in a thread that being in the...
  10. "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    "Stream Connection Lost" Problem xCloud Beta: I recently got invited into the xCloud Beta thing and today I finally got the time to try it out, however whenever I choose a game after a while of loading it says "Stream Connection Lost" (I...