I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange

Discus and support I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Life is Strange Episode 1 und the Season Pass yesterday und downloaded it. Today I start the game to download Episode 2-5, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bartfan, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Bartfan
    Bartfan Guest

Hello,

I bought Life is Strange Episode 1 und the Season Pass yesterday und downloaded it. Today I start the game to download Episode 2-5, but everytime when I start the game, I have no connection to Xbox Live und it is not possible to reconnect to Live. When I
    Exit the Game, I am automatically connected to Live. I try to restart the Console and clear the Cache, but it didn´t help. I use a wired connection to the Router. Do you have any tipps?I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange :(

:)

Bartfan, Jan 1, 2016
  2. Welly1978
    Welly1978 Guest
    Signed out of Xbox LIVE, son's xbox working on same network??

Sorry, lost Xbox Live connection but internet connection ok. Checked my son's Xbox Live on his Xbox and connection was good. I do have my connection back now but seemed strange. Thanks anyway

Welly1978, Jan 1, 2016
  3. M1 Death
    M1 Death Guest
    Xbox live connection lost when starting up a game

my xbox live connection is lost when i start up a game, but connects back when i goto dashboard. please reply if you have answers.

M1 Death, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Bartfan
    Bartfan Guest

I don´t no why, but when I tried it again at this morning, I was connected with Xbox Live during the game was running. Now I am downloading the missing Episodes. The topic can be closed.I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange :)

Bartfan, Jan 2, 2016
  5. Bartfan Win User

I don´t no why, but when I tried it again at this morning, I was connected with Xbox Live during the game was running. Now I am downloading the missing Episodes. The topic can be closed.:)
  6. Welly1978 Win User

Signed out of Xbox LIVE, son's xbox working on same network??

Sorry, lost Xbox Live connection but internet connection ok. Checked my son's Xbox Live on his Xbox and connection was good. I do have my connection back now but seemed strange. Thanks anyway
  7. l mine turtle l Win User

Can't connect xbox 360 to xbox live

Just the code 8015190E when I do the connection test to xbox live.

It's strange I sign in my profile and it signs in no problem but when I start a game a message pops up saying I need to sign into Xbox live, when I'm already signed in. So I sign in and another message says the console can't connect to xbox live with the code 8015809E
  8. Mannishpatil Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

I completed life is strange and now started Ghost Recon Wildlands.
  9. Questillion Win User

Have Connected before, now it won't connect to LIVE.

I connect to live, I have tested many times with the results showing I am connected, but when I try to connect to world of tanks or cod ghost I am told I need to connect an then get the notice I have lost my connection to xbox live

Starting to get seriously bummed

Thema:

1. I lost the Xbox Live connection when I start Life is strange - Similar Threads - lost Live connection

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  4. Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!: Hello everyone, a while ago (oct 2022) I had gamepass for a month and played Minecraft on my pc, my ign was NecronBad and I very much liked it, unfortunately I stopped paying for live after those...
  5. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  6. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  7. “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”: I can play any games online as normal just not mass effect 3 multiplayer? Anytime I try and log into my profile when starting the game it comes up with that message, “your connection to Xbox live...
  8. I lost the email for my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost the email for my Xbox Live account: I lost my Xbox Live account, I don't remember the email nor the password but I do remember the gamertag: mathletics1 all lower cases is there anyway I could recover my account...
  9. Can't connect to Xbox LIVE servers on LOST PLANET 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox LIVE servers on LOST PLANET 2.: I just renewed my UGP subscription and now I'm unable to connect to the xbox live servers. possible solution: Removing and adding my account didn't have an impact. Signin out and signing back...
  10. Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL) - GFWL cannot connect to login service - Lost Planet 2: Wasted an hour of my time to get this to work to realize it's not my machine. To make my hell story short: Bought Lost Planet 2 via Steam in 2014. Key assigned to Games for Windows live,...