i lost the games i paid for.

Discus and support i lost the games i paid for. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; lost the games i paid for. e8978e5d-d1a8-4fdd-9cf2-43c32ae8d631 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by orlandocrenshaw, Jun 15, 2021.

1. i lost the games i paid for.

lost the games i paid for.

:)

orlandocrenshaw, Jun 15, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to check your games in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the game is in the account, I suggest removing your account and add it back.
    In case the issue still persists, please contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support
  3. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

I paid for a game...?

Hey RecordedCrab49,

Did you buy the game for GFWL (Games For Windows Live) or did you buy it through the Xbox LIVE Marketplace?

Please let us know and we'll work from there =)
  4. AKs XxBamxX Win User

Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

Is anyway to verify it somehow ? If the two step verification is on and i guess i lost the one year gold membership and games i paid for digitally?
  5. Mr lightning202 Win User

How do I fix the issue of the game showing trial after purchasing the disc version

Hello I followed ur steps and I lost gta and I paid for it
  6. DemTraps Win User

Account getting permanently banned with no explantion

How? I have never cheated. They have given me no proof or explanation. And now ive lost 15 years of playing and games ive paid for.
Thema:

1. i lost the games i paid for. - Similar Threads - lost games paid

2. i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse...: i had a game called secret neighbor and now i lost it how do i get it back for free beacuse i paid for it 0e110721-c113-41c0-9107-b03f38d674e9
  3. Lost games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost games: Hi my son has an xbox one s, he was playing on it last night then switched it off and went to bed. He got up this morning and switched it back on and it came up saying restarting do not switch...
  4. If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I uninstall a paid game that I bought will all of the data be lost and if not can I re...: I really wanna know as I am freeing storage I am thinking of Deleting BF5 and Fortnite but just dont want to lose data 9b96f5e2-1c5d-4251-b26f-b6fdde48877a
  5. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  6. lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost paid game, Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Frenzy - how to get back????: How to retrieve a puzzle frenzy game? 782d67b0-aacb-4036-bbaf-dac66d002736
  7. Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Lost Paid Digital Games when Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: There are a few games we lost that I paid for with my credit card that I can no longer play multiplayer after game pass ultimate was cancelled. I've heard of others having the same problem. Some...
  8. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  9. my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox game pass was paid automaticaly, and I lost the money and the signature.: My money it's in the 'pendent' status, but I can't get him back, it was paid the mensality of the Game Pass, and stays like it was not paid... I canceled my signature, but the money still not...
  10. paid game on store and no gave me and lost money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid game on store and no gave me and lost money: buy far cry 4 just window appear give its another try,try 3 time and 3 time lost money. ba71c10b-d9e0-4fb2-a495-00d974918f3d