I lost the email for my Xbox Live account

Discus and support I lost the email for my Xbox Live account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I lost my Xbox Live account, I don't remember the email nor the password but I do remember the gamertag: mathletics1 all lower cases is there anyway I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicky Bolster, Oct 21, 2022.

1. I lost the email for my Xbox Live account

I lost my Xbox Live account, I don't remember the email nor the password but I do remember the gamertag: mathletics1 all lower cases is there anyway I could recover my account

:)

Nicky Bolster, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nicky, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry, Nicky but we need to know the email address in order for us to recover a Microsoft account as per the support site from Xbox/Microsoft: "Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag."

I have here methods that you can try in locating the Microsoft email address: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Driftkiing24 Win User

Can i get my old account back?

I would sign in then the little screen and said to put my email on my other account and wouldn't let me sign now I lost my account and still has Xbox live gold
  4. Gunkmiester Win User

Used 7-day trial, deleted account for some reason, now cannot redownload it

Now I just tried to create a whole new xbox live account and redo the whole process. I tried to make a new account with the same email that I used to create the account that I lost. I thought you were only allowed one account per email address? Anyways it
    worked and now I have a free xbox live account. But now since I used my 7-day pass with my lost account I can't use it again.

Also when I made the account this time I got a verification from the Microsoft Account team which I did not receive last time. The only email verification I got when I made my account that got lost was from Call of Duty for verifying their registration.
    The 7-day code was from Call of Duty, so would this maybe have something to do with it?
  5. ExactTadpole213 Win User

Total confusion error code 8015d003

Just a update :) Sykoh23 was correct the email has a error .co.uk / .com. I am the owner of the .com but the .co.uk is a mistake. Have i lost my and gamer tag and xbox live account ?.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Não consigo fazer login na minha conta da xbox live [Translate] I can't sign in to my Xbox Live account

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know both the email address and password that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, you will need to reset it in order to create a new password.

Important If you’ve forgotten both your Microsoft account email address
    and your password, first retrieve your email address using the
    Lost Account Solution
    , then
    reset your password
Thema:

1. I lost the email for my Xbox Live account - Similar Threads - lost email Live

2. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  3. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  4. Lost access to Xbox live email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Xbox live email address: Hello, as the title suggests, I’ve lost access to the email address to my older xbox live account. However, I have the username and password. When I try to sign in anywhere it asks me to verify...
  5. Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the email address and/or password to Xbox Live account.: My partner is trying to log into her Xbox Account but cant due to not knowing the email or password attached to it. We've tried the recovery option but due to not providing enough information we...
  6. Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag: Title. I remember my initial Xbox Live account, but I think I made a new one(this one) at some point, but have no way of recovering my old account as I don't remember the email and I no longer...
  7. xbox live lost email address

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live lost email address: my son as deleted his xbox live account he knows the username but not the email address its set up with how can i find this 2b603b7d-c9f6-4015-b50a-d0a01f1d0ee2
  8. Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox live alternate account and cant figure out email.: I had recently deleted one of the accounts I use and removed it from the family dew to not being able to sign into it. I thought I remembered the information but it turns out I forgot the email...
  9. perdu adresse email de mon compte xbox live [lost email address for my Xbox Live account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    perdu adresse email de mon compte xbox live [lost email address for my Xbox Live account]: bonjour alors voila mon frére a oublié sont adresse email de sont compte xbox live apres avoir tenté toute les adresse emails possible nous avons toujours pas reussis a retrouvé l'email comment...
  10. Xbox live linked to lost email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live linked to lost email.: Hi I set up my xbox live around about 6 years ago with my old email. I have tried to sign into xbox live (on both xbox 360 and xbox one) and its saying theres an error with my account and to sign...