I lost some gamer score points

Discus and support I lost some gamer score points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost a few gamer score points around from around 3000-4000 and i don’t know how this happened, but a few of my achievements did came late and popped... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kingdannic, Mar 24, 2020.

1. kingdannic
    kingdannic Guest

I lost a few gamer score points around from around 3000-4000 and i don’t know how this happened, but a few of my achievements did came late and popped up all at once but i still don’t know how

:)

kingdannic, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Glad you got it figured out. Let us know if you need anything else.
  3. kingdannic Win User

Nevermind my gamerscore was back to the right number (10,950)thx if it was anyome who solved it for me
  4. kingdannic Win User

I think there is no enforcement coverage for me but thank you for trying to help me✌️
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

Please double check if there is no enforcement action on your account here enforcement.xbox.com To see if it's one of there actions or if it's a bug that slow to register said achievements.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Lost Gamer Score

Hey there SlippingBloom35!

Since this thread is quite a bit old, I recommend creating a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in
    advance!
Thema:

1. I lost some gamer score points - Similar Threads - lost gamer score

2. I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s...: I lost all my games trophies and gamer score . How do I retrieve it or get reimbursed. It’s a couple hundred dollars worth of content 64bc489f-091e-4112-a3fb-27b7636bea47
  3. Lost achievements/gamer score

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost achievements/gamer score: My account was hacked and when we recovered it everything is now down to zero ( no friends, achievements or gamerscore) can this be fixed or is everything gone for good thanks to this lovely...
  4. Lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score: Lost a very large chunk of gamerscore back when i transfered my account from my old to new xbox and was told to wait and it would update back to normal but it never did what am i supposed to do?...
  5. Lost more than 4K gamer score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost more than 4K gamer score: Just like the title states, xbox on twitter stated that they fixed the achievement tracking and gamerscore lossage on the 14th but just a few hours ago my gamerscore dropped (no i have not cheated...
  6. lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer score: i had almost 2k gamer score and i know its not a lot but i lost it yesterday and now i have 35. how do i get it back? :( da3708cf-7b43-4b4d-b7a3-cb627276b3a5
  7. Lost Gamer Score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Gamer Score: I logged in this morning to find that i've lost around 60,000ish gamer score was at around 220,000 now i'm at 169,000 and it's only on Xbox one games which is really weird it even happened to a...
  8. Time Warner: Lost gamer score

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Lost gamer score: Time Warner (ISPs): Lost gamer score I recently reached 102k gamerscore...just to have xbox take 7k off of it. Now im at 95k. I didnt mod my score,so I have no idea what happened. Games that I...
  9. Lost gamer score and friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamer score and friends: I cant see my ganerscore at all i have zero for some reason and i cant see my friends either please help i just wanna play pubg with the lads 0f4f3628-ecc0-46db-bc89-10ab92df9254
  10. lost gamer score

in XBoX on Consoles
    lost gamer score: Logged into my account and noticed my GS had dropped from 80,353 to 63,353. 704686f7-9235-41d9-b6c0-55f25f498437