I lost several Minecraft marketplace character customization items on my Nintendo Switch

Discus and support I lost several Minecraft marketplace character customization items on my Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been on Minecraft for a few weeks, and I updated it yesterday. When I tried to play yesterday, I opened the game on my Nintendo Switch to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabriellaO_11, Mar 20, 2023.

1. I lost several Minecraft marketplace character customization items on my Nintendo Switch

I haven't been on Minecraft for a few weeks, and I updated it yesterday. When I tried to play yesterday, I opened the game on my Nintendo Switch to find that neither the marketplace, nor any of my customized characters would load. Today, I signed in with my Microsoft account to Minecraft for the first time. Once I had done that, I had found that all my character customization items I had bought were gone, and so were all my texture packs, world templates, etc. All I had left were a few Minecoins. Also, some of my created skins were back, although I didn't recognize them from my Switch. I don't know whether this is because I signed in with my Microsoft account, or because of an issue with my Nintendo Switch. Did my Microsoft account sync the skins from that account?

:)

GabriellaO_11, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I lost several Minecraft marketplace character customization items on my Nintendo Switch

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello GabriellaO_11, element or what happened as its items, but here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as I have a Nintendo Switch, the ideal would be to contact Nintendo support so that I can help you.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/
  3. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  4. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  5. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

I contacted Nintendo Support, they are very quick to respond to any questions customers have and said to me that this is not a Nintendo Issue but a Minecraft one because they are the ones that are able to see Minecoins and marketplace purchases. There
    is some bug in the marketplace which is not being taken care of while customers who have spent money are being ignored!
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

Problem with Nintendo Switch and Minecraft sign in

Thema:

1. I lost several Minecraft marketplace character customization items on my Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - lost several Minecraft

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  5. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  6. I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my founders cape on bedrock, is there a way i can get it back?: I logged into my bedrock account the other day and went to make a new character, I usually use the golden creeper founder cape. When i went to make select the cape the golden creeper cape was no...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  9. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  10. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...