i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...

Discus and support i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey, don't know if this is the right place but i pre-ordered sf6 and the transaction was completed, it took the money and i can see it in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Diane ., Jun 2, 2023.

1. Diane .
    Diane . Guest

i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game...

hey, don't know if this is the right place but i pre-ordered sf6 and the transaction was completed, it took the money and i can see it in my transaction history. but now that the game has released i have lost full ownership of the pre-order and i have to re-buy it. anything i can do to get a refund?

:)

Diane ., Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game released.

Hi Diane, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know the status of the game?

Also, when were you charged for the game so we can check as well?
  3. EvangelicFlame5 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition

Pre-ordered mine at bestbuy collector's edition along with the one from gamestop standard edition of the game.Plus i got the limited edition preordered at bestbuy along with street fighter x tekken collectors got to love having a mini arcade bank good stuff
    there plus the points i will be getting from bestbuy
  4. DecodedSyntax Win User

New game today

You can pre-order a game. Two great games are coming out next week. Mass Effect 3 and Street fighter x Tekken (March 6)
  5. ez_ryder247 Win User

I got charged but i didn't get the game

I bought Minecraft from minecraft.net, i was charged but my order isnt showing on my purchase history. I checked on minecraft.net but it showing up that i need to buy the game
    Good luck the same thing happened to me pre-ordering Street fighter 6, long story short ended up losing the pre-order cause they had me buy it again when the game was released. Nice to know that these large companies have such great systems in place....
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

anyone bought from GAME online?

i ordered a street fighter 4 guile action figure and got it within 2 days.

I hear they are spot on with pre orders
Thema:

1. i lost ownership of my pre-order for the standard edition street fighter 6 when the game... - Similar Threads - lost ownership pre

2. lost ownership to a game and idk how to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost ownership to a game and idk how to get it back: so ive owned this xbox one for years now (it’s time to get a new one but i can’t afford it rn) and the xbox included minecraft in it so i didn’t have to purchase it from the microsoft store or...
  3. Microsoft account Xbox game ownership lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account Xbox game ownership lost: Bought a game called Minecraft a long time ago. have already migrated my Mojang account to this Microsoft account and I was playing with that Microsoft account without any trouble at all until...
  4. A lost the ownership to my game after I bought gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lost the ownership to my game after I bought gamepass.: I'm trying to download a game that I own on xbox onto my pc, but it says I don't own it. I owned Ark on xbox before I got gamepass, I decided to get gamepass which included Ark with it. Now that I...
  5. Lost game ownership.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost game ownership.: I had a game called deep rock galactic that I down loaded from Microsoft store for pc, I had lots of progress in it and then suddenly I can’t open the game because it says I don’t own it....
  6. lost ownership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost ownership: i previously owned sea of thieves on the xbox. i obtained the gold through xbox live gold i believe and now it says i no longer own the game and must pay 40$ on a game i owned and played, my xbox...
  7. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  8. I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I appear to have lost ownership of my digital copy of dead space 1: Hi i was going through and installing all my physical and digital library to fill my time during the lockdown. I was going through everything till i noticed that i was missing dead space 1. I went...
  9. Lost ownership of DLC for a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of DLC for a backwards compatible game: Hello, I digitally owned The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and all of its DLC on the Xbox 360 and when going to play it on my Xbox One today I noticed the system is claiming that I don't own all of...
  10. Forza 5 free w/gold lost ownership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 free w/gold lost ownership: I installed Forza Motorsports 5 during its "free with gold" time period. Now my console is telling me I don't have ownership or need to insert the disc. Any ideas on what's going on?...