I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help

Discus and support I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost my Xbox One controller and I don't know how I can locate it, I know it's in my room but I just can't find it d21ec1aa-2cf8-4b97-ad50-2c83eb915a35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carsten.Jensen1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help

I lost my Xbox One controller and I don't know how I can locate it, I know it's in my room but I just can't find it

:)

Carsten.Jensen1, Mar 17, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Unfortunately there is no feature to remotely make your controller vibrate or anything like a cell phone
  3. x The Genera1 x Win User

Controller Replacement

M1ro your not the only one. They lost my controller and are telling me I need the tracking number so they can find it and without it I can't get my controller back. I am getting very frustrated and I'm about to sell all Xbox stuff and grab a PS4.
  4. EmmanuelBaeyens Win User

Invited to the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

Hi, I received a message on my Xbox that I was invited to the Xbox Preview Program but I think I lost the message, I can't find it.

When searching for the app I can't seem to find it in the store either.

On Windows 10 Xbox App I can still see the message but can't tell the app to open the message on my Xbox One.

Can someone help?

Thanks,
  5. [EX] Win User

I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

Hi,

do you mean that your console does not find your controller ?

In that case you must connect the controller with a USB cable to the console and update it in the settings.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

May you kindly give more details to your query. Is your controller misplaced, lost or stolen? You can check for it where it usual stays. You can also check with the people you stay with, or people who have access to your controller. If it is stolen and it is under insurance, you can contact your insurance company on the way forward.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. I lost my Xbox One controller and I can't find it please help - Similar Threads - lost controller can't

2. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  3. I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the cord to my Xbox wolverine razor controller help: I was wondering if there’s another cord I could use or buy that would fit the controller help submitted by /u/Legitimate_Day9664 [link] [comments]
  4. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  5. Xbox have possibly lost my new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox have possibly lost my new controller: Sent controller back via their label with serial number and order number. Including 2 invoices on box. I noe keep receiving cancellation for the return. How do i contact anyone? Chatted with a...
  6. My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My husband had a stroke and he lost his left side how can he play Xbox and what controller...: My husband had a stroke and I am looking for information on how to get him gaming again as he only has use of his right side a7f31d68-46ec-4f57-9292-425c6d86c3d5
  7. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  8. My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got breached today and i have lost total control of it: My microsoft account got breached today at 00:17 and i got three emails, the first saying "Microsoft account security info was added" which in the first, it said my email had been changed to a...
  9. I lost my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my xbox controller: I lost my xbox controller away from home and its off im so sad what can i do about it???? 6c927297-7a7d-458a-9922-5ec48194bb55
  10. How do I find my lost controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find my lost controller?: I have an Xbox controller I use for mobile. (The new one, not an old 360 controller) but I lost it. I don’t have an Xbox so I can’t use one to find it. How do I find it on mobile?...