I lost my Xbox live Subscription after Resetting console

Discus and support I lost my Xbox live Subscription after Resetting console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today i Reset my console as i noticed it wasn't running games at its full potential. I ''Reset & kept all my games'', Upon logging back into my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MediumRare27, Aug 19, 2020.

1. MediumRare27
    MediumRare27 Guest

So today i Reset my console as i noticed it wasn't running games at its full potential. I ''Reset & kept all my games'', Upon logging back into my Xbox Live account i notice i cant access Xbox Live and that my membership was cancelled. I used a gift code
    for my 1 Month subscription and i still had 16 days Left until it expired. How can i continue the rest of my membership?

Things ive tried

-Re entering the code

-Adding and removing my account

-Logging into other accounts than logging back into my account

-Ive browsed all of Microsoft help forums and cant find anything

If someone could help me get my Xbox Live subscription back it would be appreciated

:)

MediumRare27, Aug 19, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SLYRxExecuter Win User

Xbox connected to internet but won't connect to XBOX live.

After reconnecting, I lost my Xbox Live subscription.
  3. Am16316 Win User

Recover Profile/Live

Xbox one. Did a reset to attempt glitch fix. The profile in xbox was there after the reset.

gold-live account is Gone and all associated progress etc.(account was pod for).

Cant reactivate? Its as if that live subscription(that was paid for the year) is gone.

Tried a new membership and then link to existing account, that said “already linked”.

sorry im no expert here but lost alot of $.

please anyone??
  4. alsssue Win User

Multiplayer connection issues

I reset my xbox and now i lost my xbox gold and xbox live membership
  5. GimmeCrabz Win User

Gamepass ultimate not being recognized on my Xbox series x.

I'm having the same issue with my console not recognizing I have Xbox ultimate subscription after trying the troubleshooting suggested. It's also doing the same thing for my ubisoft trial subscription I just got. It's really strange. It's only an issue on my console. I've tried resetting my console as well.
  6. steelwil27 Win User

12M Live Gold Account won't share with other console users

I appreciate the help but unfortunately the problem still exists. I had the counter reset, restarted the system, and still no other gamer that logs onto my xbox and makes it their home console can utilize my gold subscription benefits. I'm really at a
    lost as to what's going on.
Thema:

1. I lost my Xbox live Subscription after Resetting console - Similar Threads - lost live Subscription

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  4. Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft username after not having Xbox live!: Hello everyone, a while ago (oct 2022) I had gamepass for a month and played Minecraft on my pc, my ign was NecronBad and I very much liked it, unfortunately I stopped paying for live after those...
  5. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  6. How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost xbox live account without knowing the email, on PC.: I lost an account a little less than 2 months ago, and I don't know the email. All the recovery options either require the email or only work on an xbox console. Is there a way to get it back on...
  7. “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”: I can play any games online as normal just not mass effect 3 multiplayer? Anytime I try and log into my profile when starting the game it comes up with that message, “your connection to Xbox live...
  8. I lost the email for my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost the email for my Xbox Live account: I lost my Xbox Live account, I don't remember the email nor the password but I do remember the gamertag: mathletics1 all lower cases is there anyway I could recover my account...
  9. LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST ALL MY GAMES AND XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION??: I tried to sign into my live account and it said there is no account using this email and it prompted me to create an account using the same email I’ve had an account on for over a decade.. I...
  10. Lost account and Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account and Xbox live: Ive upgraded to a Xbox s series but have lost 1 of 2 accounts that I have. Im guessing that I have had 2 email address in the past but cant think of the other 1. I cant get through to Xbox...