I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

Discus and support I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my son lost his skin and assessor Rees, his level and everything on his Xbox account. I need help to recover it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vanessa nixon, Jan 26, 2023.

1. I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

Hello, my son lost his skin and assessor Rees, his level and everything on his Xbox account. I need help to recover it.

:)

vanessa nixon, Jan 26, 2023
  2. KaNeL-E919A198-8548- Win User

lost my content

this happed for me today in another way... kept my level but lost all my stats for achievements and skins and so on. But the big problem for me is that i lost all my skins and cant unlock them unless i pay for them again...a bug like this should not happen
    in a released game. so my question for Microsoft is cant i demand they fix my profile or that they reimburse me for the game?
  3. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  4. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  5. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
  6. USMvDebonaire Win User

Halo 4 Specializations and Armor (Limited edition) Do not show up

I am already a level 51 and I tried restarting Many times about 100Now Getting pissed......Also I lost my All Limited Edition Helmet, Assault Rifle skin..........But whenever I level up It shows that i unlocked then thats a Glich
Thema:

I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

1. I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account - Similar Threads - lost skins levels

2. Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: How can I recover lost skins packs/content that I either redeemed free or even...: I've listened to other comments on signing in and out and unfortunately that has not worked or solved any of my problems. It seems that ever since my content has disappeared from my account, only...
  3. Minecraft skin pack lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack lost: Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then right now i wanted to play and this skin pack...
  4. Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost paid skins and worlds for minecraft: Hello there, I changed from my xbox 360 with purchased skins and saved world. I now am using a xbox one and have lost all of my skins and worlds. Can someone olease tell me what is going on and...
  5. Lost Minecraft Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Skin: Hey, I need help finding this Minecraft skin on my box. If you know, please tell me the skin pack it's under. Spent hours trying to find it and failed. Thank you <3. [img]...
  6. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one: Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at...
  7. I lost my eon skin code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my eon skin code: ola microsoft eu perdi o código de eon da pele em fortnite porque minha mãe jogou o papel com o código fora eu poderia devolvê-lo para mim? [Translated by Mod] Ola Microsoft I lost the Skin eon...
  8. Lost v-bucks and skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost v-bucks and skins: I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin 6ab98f68-7d15-4db1-990e-ea971f2af68d
  9. Xbox one Download codes for charackters and skins lost need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Download codes for charackters and skins lost need help: Hello,I losted my download codes for mortal combat cant acees to a champion,also lost champion and skin from evolve and many more games can someone help me? Its strange to me cause i still have...
  10. Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...: I was playing one day and randomly took my widowmaker pre order skin away. Went to manage game to see if it was there and it was. Decided to uninstall and reinstall to fix it but as soon as I...