I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

Discus and support I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my son lost his skin and assessor Rees, his level and everything on his Xbox account. I need help to recover it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vanessa nixon, Jan 26, 2023.

1. I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

Hello, my son lost his skin and assessor Rees, his level and everything on his Xbox account. I need help to recover it.

:)

vanessa nixon, Jan 26, 2023
  2. KaNeL-E919A198-8548- Win User

lost my content

this happed for me today in another way... kept my level but lost all my stats for achievements and skins and so on. But the big problem for me is that i lost all my skins and cant unlock them unless i pay for them again...a bug like this should not happen
    in a released game. so my question for Microsoft is cant i demand they fix my profile or that they reimburse me for the game?
  3. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  4. LimarisRosado Win User

Lost v-bucks and skins

I just entered in my fortnite account and lost mu v-bucks and my raptor skin
  5. USMvDebonaire Win User

Halo 4 Specializations and Armor (Limited edition) Do not show up

I am already a level 51 and I tried restarting Many times about 100Now Getting pissed......Also I lost my All Limited Edition Helmet, Assault Rifle skin..........But whenever I level up It shows that i unlocked then thats a Glich
  6. WPAK Win User

bonjour j ai perdu tout mes skin objets ect sur fortnite comment faire pour les récupéré

Web translation:

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to get them back

hello i lost all my skin objects ect on fortnite how to recover

Response:

Hi there,

please double check if you unlinked the epic account, if you have done so you'll need to relink it again.

See this link for a similar situation:
    https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/bug-reports/battle-royale-aa/258560-3-4-0-lost-all-skins-and-all-progress
    For any further support regarding to fortnite skins etc. it's best to post that issue on the fortnite forums via that same link,
    since skins etc is linked to the epic account and not the Xbox Live Account itself.
Thema:

I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account

1. I lost my skins and levels on my Xbox account - Similar Threads - lost skins levels

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  4. Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all progress, guns, skins camo etc.: Just logged in and everything is gone, im at level 1 with no guns, skins, souls cammo everything has reset! db128145-d458-446e-bf2d-1cec675674c0
  5. Minecraft skin pack lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack lost: Im playing minecraft bedrock on ps4 and i one day bought a skin pack of among us character it was called "among sus" with a number in the end and then right now i wanted to play and this skin pack...
  6. Lost Minecraft Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft Skin: Hey, I need help finding this Minecraft skin on my box. If you know, please tell me the skin pack it's under. Spent hours trying to find it and failed. Thank you <3. [img]...
  7. I lost my eon skin code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my eon skin code: ola microsoft eu perdi o código de eon da pele em fortnite porque minha mãe jogou o papel com o código fora eu poderia devolvê-lo para mim? [Translated by Mod] Ola Microsoft I lost the Skin eon...
  8. Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my overwatch widowmaker noire skin out of no where. I've had it since the game came out. ...: I was playing one day and randomly took my widowmaker pre order skin away. Went to manage game to see if it was there and it was. Decided to uninstall and reinstall to fix it but as soon as I...
  9. Lost worlds, skin packs, and texture packs for minecraft on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost worlds, skin packs, and texture packs for minecraft on the 360: When I got the new title update for Xbox 360 Minecraft, all of my worlds, purchased skin packs and texture packs were deleted. I managed to get my texture packs as well as skin packs back, but we...
  10. LOST MY MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER AND SKIN UNLOCKS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY MULTIPLAYER CHARACTER AND SKIN UNLOCKS: Hi, I moved from xbox 360 to Xbox one , after few months logged back onto my 360 to play gears of war 3. strangely all my multiplayer character unlocks and skins were gone for some reason....