I LOST MY SAVES ON DEATHSTRANDING!!!!

Discus and support I LOST MY SAVES ON DEATHSTRANDING!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve been playing since the 26th and I can't find my saves for the 29th. I’ve been playing for hours, connected online. Did manual saves, must be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco PauloNaoe, Nov 29, 2022.

1. I LOST MY SAVES ON DEATHSTRANDING!!!!

Hi!

I’ve been playing since the 26th and I can't find my saves for the 29th. I’ve been playing for hours, connected online. Did manual saves, must be doing auto saves but when I tried to load the game it only shows me saves until the 28th…. My whole day of saves is gone…

:)

Marco PauloNaoe, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Marco

I don’t like to give bad news but if the last saved progress doesn’t appear this means that something went wrong with that :c

To avoid a similar situation in the future I can advise you to manually backup the save files
    You can find them in this path
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\KojimaProductions\DeathStranding\<user-id>\
  3. SammyVS Win User

I lost my save

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this game doesn't have a cloud save. Before you formatted your PC you should have saved the game save file. Maybe the developer can do something but it's pretty unlikely.
  4. DominumStige Win User

I lost my save game

Hi!

The game saves are on Cloud, if they are overwritten there is no way to go back. Be sure to

change your password
    to your account to prevent anyone from creating problems like this.
  5. Blakey Junkie Win User

Losing saved game data

Hey Chris,

Yeah I'm having the same issues mate. I lost my Borderlands 2 save, Dark Souls 2 save (which I've nearly beaten the game, Forza Horizon 2 save and other saves that I've lost. I am so frustrated in the moment that I've lost pretty much everything!
  6. Darkdoog Win User

Lost all my Gamer Score.

I lost my gamerscore and all of my saves!
Thema:

1. I LOST MY SAVES ON DEATHSTRANDING!!!! - Similar Threads - LOST SAVES DEATHSTRANDING

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...: Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  8. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  9. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  10. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...