I lost my minecraft world.

Discus and support I lost my minecraft world. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was turning on Minecraft and it said. The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samardeep Sidhu, Apr 24, 2023.

1. I lost my minecraft world.

So I was turning on Minecraft and it said.

The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted.

Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again.

Even if I was playing non the console where I made the world.

Can I get my world back?

:)

Samardeep Sidhu, Apr 24, 2023
  2. MissEdi Win User

i lost my minecraft world

Hi there, gamer boy 2340!

Did this issue occur while playing this game on the Xbox One console? If so, were you previously connected to Xbox Live when you were last playing this game? For this issue, we'd recommend following the steps for

Syncing Xbox One game saves to the Cloud
    to help start the troubleshooting process.
  3. DaRk x MoNsT3Rz Win User

Downloading profile

I've got it to work I brought a new hard drive and downloaded my profile back. LOST MY MINECRAFT WORLDS :( but thanks everyone trying.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Saved data not mine!?

Hey there Victis!

Have you tried loading up the minecraft worlds that you don't recognize to see if they're perhaps your worlds just with different names?

If the worlds are definitely not yours, then it looks like your Minecraft data was lost.

As Mister Fizzle said, there have been issues in the past where Minecraft Title updates have caused Minecraft worlds to be lost. It's possible that this has happened (since a Minecraft update came out recently).

However, the loss of your Skyrim save seems to indicate that the process to move the data from your USB drive to your hard drive did not complete properly or errored during and caused the data to be lost.

I'm sorry that I don't have better news for you.
  5. Im Gifted Trash Win User

I lost most my minecraft worlds

You might have lost it forever sorry
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I lost 20+ of my Minecraft worlds

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Duck

Sorry to hear that, yeah... once you delete the game and you didn't transfer your worlds to another device like PC

It's not possible to recover the worlds :c

As a kindly suggestion, don't trust 100% on YouTube tutorials
Thema:

I lost my minecraft world.

1. I lost my minecraft world. - Similar Threads - lost minecraft world

2. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...
  3. Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft worlds lost how to get them back?: I was having issues uploading minecraft worlds to realms to be able to move them over to pc when it wouldn’t work so I tried to reinstall the game to see if it would fix it. After doing so all of...
  4. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  5. I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back: I lost a minecraft world on a realm on bedrock is it possible to get back 2eb25713-6a6f-4bd9-9dfb-444b62070273
  6. I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my stuff in minecraft when i entered the world again - help me please: hi, on februrary 22th, me and my brother were playing minecraft normally. We got into The End and killed the Ender Dragon. Everything was just fine. The first bug, was when my brother tried to get...
  7. lost my minecraft world from the mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft world from the mobile: Dear sir , I have been playing minecraft from last six month suddenly i have lost my minecraft world from the game so i clear the app data to get my minecraft world from the microsoft account...
  8. Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S: Hello, My son - TRAINLOVER1344 - was playing on his Minecraft world today using his Xobox One S when the power went out. Upon turning it on again he found his entire world was lost with the...
  9. Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World lost on Xbox one S: Hello, My son - TRAINLOVER1344 - was playing on his Minecraft world today using his Xobox One S when the power went out. Upon turning it on again he found his entire world was lost with the...
  10. Lost a piece of my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a piece of my Minecraft world: Ok so about two months ago now I been Having this problem with my world but I’m now getting ask for help for it so one day I log into my world and this was on a different xbox it’s was my cousins...