I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account.

Discus and support I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I just logged into minecraft dungeons again and lost all my progress from a year ago because i migrated my account from mojang to microsoft... I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thim Olthof, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Thim Olthof
    Thim Olthof Guest

I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account.

Hi!

I just logged into minecraft dungeons again and lost all my progress from a year ago because i migrated my account from mojang to microsoft...

I even have all the badges on my microsoft profile.

Can you correct this situation so i have my progres back?

I whould like to know if this is possible.

~ Thim (Zolirak)

:)

Thim Olthof, Apr 11, 2023
  2. lutfilhadi Win User

minecraft launcher

hi i already uninstall and reinstall using the xbox app but it still show the same on the launcher as for both minecraft dungeon and minecraft bedrock are available in my order history but for the java minecraft i bought it from mojang which have already been migrated to my current microsoft account
  3. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  4. CarTzy Win User

5. Rastislav Piroh Win User

Can I get my minecraft if I only have my receipt ?

When i wrote account i meant my minecraft acc, i still have my minecrosoft acc. Its just that when i migrated to microsoft from mojang i lost the minecraft on said account, and i was wondering if i could get it back with just the receipt.
  6. KalebFRS Win User

Minecraft Dungeons game not owned

Hi !

Just to confirm, you've already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, correct?

Please make sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account where you migrated your Minecraft account. You may also review your email history and find the migration details to confirm your correct account.

If you have other Microsoft account, please try to check it as well.

Then try to reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Check as well on your PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure it's your correct account that's signed in. Try as well to switch to a local user.
    Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your reply,

MC Dungeons was purchased post migration.

The account has achievements from MC Dungeons listed on Xbox profile, On my Mojang profile which lists the username on the website, lists MC and MC Dungeons as owned games. I can log into MC without trouble using the same account listed previously but MC Dungeons remains unable to be played or installed.

What I've tried;

* Logging in and out of Microsoft account from PC

* Removing Microsoft account from Xbox & Microsoft store

* Uninstalling & reinstalling Minecraft Launchers (Microsoft store, Mojang installer Windows 10/11 & Windows 8)

* Logging in on another device

None of which has been successful

At some point this account has owned MC Dungeons but it isn't listed on Microsoft's end, Only Mojang's end.

Thanks for any advice,
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft dungeons account after migrating from mojang to microsoft account. - Similar Threads - lost minecraft dungeons

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...: I LOST ALL MY GEAR FROM ALL THE BEFORE EVENTS! My windows got corrupted so i did a reset after the reset when i installed MC Dungeons it wasnt opening so i reinstalled it and then when i logged...
  9. Lost my Minecraft Dungeon Character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Minecraft Dungeon Character: Hi, I used to own Nintendo Switch, I played a lot of MD there, I signed into Microsoft account as well to sync my data and achievements. Right now I own Xbox Series S, when I signed into MD, I...
  10. Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.: Hi! I was just playing some minecraft dungeon and i was at level 35. While i was playing i got black screen and the pc just shuts down and restarts. I was checking event viewer and i got some...