I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

Discus and support I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arav S, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Arav S
    Arav S Guest

I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks!

:)

Arav S, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Arav S,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Arav S,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to retrieve your Minecraft worlds. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

The retrieving of your worlds or game data will base on what platform you are playing Minecraft with. This might need to back up your game data that you will need to access the game's storage. Aside from that the copying of Minecraft worlds will need your account to be signed in. However for locating the World you may need to see where it was being stored: Please see screenshot below for the storage location of the game Minecraft on different platform.

[​IMG]

There are two ways to transfer Minecraft Worlds to Another Device:

• Transfer Your World Using a Realm
    • Transfer Your World Using the iCloud Method (iOS Devices Only)
    For more information:

The details above are based on the support article from Mojang - Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft – Home.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

Hello, love A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Minecraft easter egg question

I somehow lost my Minecraft head(sold it or dropped it by accident) and am hoping if I go back there I can get it again, anyone know for sure?
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Is there a way I can get my account back

You will have to call support in order to see what they can do about getting access to the account. There is nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you in this situation.
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  10. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...