I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

Discus and support I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arav S, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Arav S
    Arav S Guest

I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back

So, today my Minecraft account got DELETED when I closed Minecraft. The worlds mean a lot to me and it would be great if i can retrieve it.... Thanks!

:)

Arav S, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Arav S,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to retrieve your Minecraft worlds. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

The retrieving of your worlds or game data will base on what platform you are playing Minecraft with. This might need to back up your game data that you will need to access the game's storage. Aside from that the copying of Minecraft worlds will need your account to be signed in. However for locating the World you may need to see where it was being stored: Please see screenshot below for the storage location of the game Minecraft on different platform.

[​IMG]

There are two ways to transfer Minecraft Worlds to Another Device:

• Transfer Your World Using a Realm
    • Transfer Your World Using the iCloud Method (iOS Devices Only)
    For more information:

The details above are based on the support article from Mojang - Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft – Home.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SILKYJJ Win User

Minecraft easter egg question

I somehow lost my Minecraft head(sold it or dropped it by accident) and am hoping if I go back there I can get it again, anyone know for sure?
  4. Bluntman1138 Win User

Is there a way I can get my account back

You will have to call support in order to see what they can do about getting access to the account. There is nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you in this situation.
  5. Quan616 Win User

Hacked

So is my account lost forever? I'm fine if it is but I just want access to Minecraft account again. Is there a way to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account so I can still use it?
  6. ERMELINDOCERNA Win User

Minecraft world saying “There was a problem loading this world.”

So as I was playing on my minecraft world my game froze. I decided to shut down my xbox and then unplug it. When I loaded back into my Minecraft world, it said: “There was a problem loading this world.” How can i fix this so i can get back on my
    world? Thanks.
    My world says the same thing please fix this bug!
Thema:

1. I lost my minecraft account.... Is there a way I can somehow get the worlds back - Similar Threads - lost minecraft account

2. Lost minecraft account after problems with login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost minecraft account after problems with login: I have been playing minecraft for nearly 10 years now and also played a lot after migrating my account. A few days ago I had a problem logging into my account because it said that there is no...
  3. Lost microsoft account after minecraft mojang account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost microsoft account after minecraft mojang account migration: Recently i migrated my mojang account to a microsoft account in order to keep playing minecraft. Now i forgot the microsoft account password and i can't access the game anymore. How can i access...
  4. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email access to migrate minecraft account: Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks. d339cd65-26c8-43f5-8320-cb523e60d970
  5. Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...: Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was normally playing minecraft. I tried to login...
  6. Minecraft Migration lost an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Migration lost an account?: I used to have 2 different Mojang minecraft accounts. When I migrated them it had me migrate them both to the same Microsoft account. Last week I was able to see both of them, and login no...
  7. migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrated Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft and lost access to java edition of the game: pretty much what the title implies I have access to the non java edition but it says I need to buy the java edition again b815d53c-b5df-4515-8f6c-0d7f52a431f9
  8. Lost email to minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost email to minecraft account.: Hello, i have a minecraft account for three years and now after migration i forgot email to it, i know username, pasword, transaction id, almost everything but not the email. Is there any chance...
  9. I lost access to my Minecraft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to my Minecraft account: I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft a long time ago and had no issues with it. My whole PC was hacked some time ago(28th of July), after which I restored access to my Microsoft account...
  10. HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP ME I LOST MINECRAFT ACCOUNT: CAN ANYONE HELP ME? [img] I LITERALLY BOUGHT MINECRAFT IT WAS WORKING JUST FINE YESTERDAY THEN IT JUST HAPPENED I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY ACCOUNT HELP MEEEE i switched my launcher. and i...