I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

Discus and support I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ahmad Chirieh, Nov 2, 2022.

1. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT.

Hello, I purchased Minecraft in 2019, but due to Microsoft's migration process, I have lost access to my account. Previously, I had both a Microsoft account and a Minecraft or Mojang account with the exact same email address, and I mistakenly believed that they belonged to the same account. I would greatly appreciate it if Microsoft Support could assist in finding this account or moving Minecraft to another account since I don't want to have to buy the game again. I can send you (if you are from Microsoft Support) any information you require, such as the transaction ID or my email. Many thanks.

:)

Ahmad Chirieh, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, you may need to start the recovery process if your account wasn't compromised (if it's not your case)

In that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

If you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too. (or SkypeID)

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one at Microsoft Support (except the Account recovery team via recovery form) is not capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. Ahmad Chirieh Win User

Hi, you may need to start the recovery process if your account wasn't compromised (if it's not your case)
    In that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team https://account.live.com/acsr

If you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too. (or SkypeID)

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one at Microsoft Support (except the Account recovery team via recovery form) is not capable to send password reset links for security policies
    I really appreciate your assistance, Josef.

I don't know if you understand me, but I know the email and the user name, or my gamer tag in Minecraft, but anyways, I will contact them and see what happens. I hope I get my Minecraft account back. Thanks, Josef. I appreciate it a lot.
  4. Ahmad Chirieh Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ahmad

When you say that you lost the account, do you mean that your forgot the email address associated with your account or the account has been compromised?

PS: Any content transfer between Microsoft accounts can't be made, its for security reasons
    Hello, and thanks for your reply. Yes, Josef, I'm good.

I know the email that was on my account; it's the same email as my Microsoft email, and I know the user name.

If content transfer is not possible in any way, I have no problems. I just want my Minecraft account because I can't buy the game again.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ahmad

When you say that you lost the account, do you mean that your forgot the email address associated with your account or the account has been compromised?

PS: Any content transfer between Microsoft accounts can't be made, its for security reasons
  6. Trevor Sun Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my Minecraft account back? I have original proof of purchase for Minecraft Java Edition.

Here's what I got from Minecraft support "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***"

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

So, you suggest me contact with Minecraft support and Minecraft ask me get support from Microsoft. What should I do?
Thema:

1. I lost my Minecraft Account. I need to contact anyone from MICROSOFT SUPPORT. - Similar Threads - lost Minecraft Account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  8. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  9. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  10. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...