I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

Discus and support I lost my GTA V Save game!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; before a month , I was Played gta v in offline mode , Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdullah Zoabi, Jun 19, 2015.

1. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

before a month , I was Played gta v in
    offline mode ,

Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It

It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I did not have the Xbox live membership)

[Mod Removed]

Help Please I lost my GTA V Save game!!! :(

:)

Abdullah Zoabi, Jun 19, 2015
  2. Lost my Gta V saves

Hi,

I lost my Gta V save. Yesterday I was playing and everything was going fine. Today when I was starting to play, the game started from a save too old. In game that save it's the last one showed to play. But on the xbox android app my achievements from yesterday
    are showed there.

DriftyMarlin875, Jun 19, 2015
  3. bdbatser
    bdbatser Guest
    April 1, 2014 Update Corrupted my profile, saves and more!

Yeah I have the same problem, but found out about it just now. My GTA V save games are partially lost. Only the ones from 2013/12 and earlier are available.. I really hope there is an solution, other than play half of the singe player again.. I lost my GTA V Save game!!! :(

bdbatser, Jun 19, 2015
  4. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

Hi,

Did you remove your gamesave?, unfortunately game saves cannot be recovered.

ISirProdigy007, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Hi,

Just formated my Xbox ,

2 saves back , but the (64.5%) No !!

Abdullah Zoabi, Jun 21, 2015
  6. There is no way to get the save back.

ISirProdigy007, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Abdullah Zoabi Win User

Hi,

Just formated my Xbox ,

2 saves back , but the (64.5%) No !!
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

Did you remove your gamesave?, unfortunately game saves cannot be recovered.
  9. ISirProdigy007 Win User

There is no way to get the save back.
  10. bdbatser Win User

April 1, 2014 Update Corrupted my profile, saves and more!

Yeah I have the same problem, but found out about it just now. My GTA V save games are partially lost. Only the ones from 2013/12 and earlier are available.. I really hope there is an solution, other than play half of the singe player again.. :(
  11. MGc Major Shots Win User

Won't let me play dlc for GTA IV

When you load up GTA IV does it load up into your latest save for GTA IV?

(Or the original version of GTA IV)

If it does try pressing start in game, then go to game and then Marketplace.

The Loat And Damned should be listed in there with a tick? If it is its installed correctly (or should be)

To start a single player story game up on the DLC simply go to game, new, and select The Lost And Damned. It should be an option in there. Enjoy playing on the lost and damned Story. (Just double check you have your origianl GTA IV save in a save slot just
    in case auto save overwrites with the lost and damned)

To change between DLC's on GTA if you ever want to and get back to your origianl GTA IV save. simply press start, go to game, load and load the save file for the version of GTA you want to play.

Hope this helps ;)
Thema:

1. I lost my GTA V Save game!!! - Similar Threads - lost GTA Save

2. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  3. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  4. If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...: If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original and it's installed on my console Xbox series S ? 3967a938-8883-4c1a-b774-2499270d994d
  5. Hi my son has lost his car in gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my son has lost his car in gta: Hi my son redeemed £40 of Xbox vouchers. He used £36 of that to buy a car in gta called a deluxo! He has purchased the car but there is no car in his garage. We have tried everything to find the...
  6. Changed gamer tag, lost gta game data

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed gamer tag, lost gta game data: I now go by Kas instead of , so I decided to change my gamer tag as. Well, hopped on GTA and my data is back at the start. My old GamerTag Was , It's Now Kas5102 (Kas#5102) . Please, I am...
  7. I've lost my gta v disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost my gta v disc: Since I've lost my gta v disc that I bought I can't play the game. If I have to purchase it again online does it have to be the exact same version? Also will I start all over again or not? Thanks!...
  8. Cannot play GTA IV: The Lost and The Damned

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play GTA IV: The Lost and The Damned: Bought this game(from Green Man Gaming, a key I activated on my Microsoft account and worked at least ~7 years ago, check my achievements) yet I cannot play it as Games for Windows LIVE...
  9. Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stratené položky v hre zakúpené v Store pre X BOX do GTA V [Translation - Lost items in...: Viac ako mesiac sa nemôžem dostáť k zakúpenému obsahu v hre GTA V, ktorý hrejem na X Box One X Kúpil som si niekoľko kariet shark card a kupil som auto z názvom [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]...
  10. Lost my Gta V saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Gta V saves: Hi, I lost my Gta V save. Yesterday I was playing and everything was going fine. Today when I was starting to play, the game started from a save too old. In game that save it's the last one...